Americans Rally Behind Trump As He Tells America Haters They “Can’t Leave Fast Enough”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

21A5999D-57E8-4066-BB2A-611681926FD7.jpeg

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. Progressives are unable to discern any rational basis for favoring legal immigrants from a Christian white first world country( you know, the same sort of people who founded and built this country) over illegal border jumpers and terrorists from shithole countries.

They push every sort of identity politics imaginable but call you a nazi if you think it might be a good idea to at least think twice about turning our country into a dumping ground for Africa and Latin America. In their view, it is totally unacceptable and shameful to like your country the way it is and resist altering its essential culture and demographics.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. Melania is a pro-America patriot.

The Four Haters hate America.

We dont need anymore haters. And if they hate America, we know which party they will vote for at the polls, right?

5. UsualName

UsualName

I don’t know what melanin is truly for and against. She leads a campaign against online bullying and defends the biggest online bully in the world. She is openly against the free press and so his her husband. So I don’t know what you mean by pro-America but she is not pro-American Constitution.

As to who is a hater and who is not: 1. Hatred is either based on love or desire to be loved and 2. You, yourself, are a hater.

Now do they America, maybe, but so do you. You love the part of America you identify with and hate the parts you don’t.

Let us never forget Martin Luther King Jr and Abraham Lincoln were killed because of hatred and they are enshrined as American heroes.

The point is whether it’s their hatred or your own, it has to be viewed in context and which views will actually stand the test of time.

In my opinion, you and your ilk are the same as the four democrat congresswoman in question. You’re all ignorant and can’t see the greater country beyond what you know and love. It’s actually sad.

Tony Stark likes this.
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Because we aren't racist pieces of shit like you and conservatives

7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

upload_2019-7-15_10-54-51.png

8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

upload_2019-7-15_10-56-38.png

9. I see. Well if you don't like haters, how come you are so in love with Michelle the Angry Black Woman who occupied the white house for a while?

10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

As can easily be seen----- Democrats were the party of slavery and racism.-----Currently since slavery was abolished, they are the party of racism and always have been.

#10     Jul 15, 2019
    Clubber Lang likes this.