Americans now you wished you voted for Gore :D

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jul 18, 2006.

Do you wish you voted for gore

1. yes

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. no

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. Figures a sick pervert like you would think of something like that.

I guess when you're done banging the 15 years olds that you date, you head on over to the barn for a little quickie with the sheep? You really are a sick fucker.

#11     Jul 18, 2006
  2. We did elect Gore.

Yep, George Bush created hurricane Katrina. Powerful man.

Clinton lost Osama, not Bush.

#12     Jul 18, 2006
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Mahram wants us to vote liberals back in power so he can get on with his agenda of killing Jews and Americans.

#13     Jul 18, 2006
  4. reg

reg

If mahram was still in Iran, he'd still be humping his parents' goats.
    By the way, I've noitced that you usually start posting on about the same time during the day. Is this about the time you get off your shift from 7-11?

#14     Jul 18, 2006
  5. lol, you had the guy trapped. With a 10's of thousands of troops. He was sourrounded. The guy was injured. and dont tell me bush isnt incompetant. Its like losing the nba finals when your up by 100 in the last quarter. I didnt say he created katrina. I said he made a mess of situation that was forecasted weeks in advanced. And failed to send help after 7 days after the event. His people was so afraid to tell him what happened, he had to be given a dvd with all the news. dont tell me he wasnt incompetant.

#15     Jul 18, 2006
  6. lol if you were still in scotland you would be still be eating goats innards....hagus sick :D

#16     Jul 18, 2006
  7. reg

reg

sourrounded = surrounded
    isnt = isn't
    your = you're
    didnt = didn't
    incompetant = incompetent
    wanst = wasn't
    dont = don't

I almost always have to pop a vein everytime I read one of your
    posts.
    Which madrassa did you attend?

#17     Jul 18, 2006
  8. We never knew where he was exactly. Still don't. Just theories.

We knew Osama's EXACT location during the Clinton admin, and the CIA wanted to take the guy out. Clinton said no. Yes, Osama was a bad guy before 911.

I'm neither anti Clinton, nor pro Bush, just stating the facts.

#18     Jul 18, 2006
  9. And you think the Bush Administration wants to take out Saudi's golden boy? Don't fool yourself.

By the way Gore is boring! If he was President we wouldn't be getting to kick off on the ragheads. If someone smarter ( or less corrupt, take your pick) than Bush was in office we would be kicking off on the right ragheads. Ha! If you hate the Bush Admin then you should get a kick out of Iran/Hezbollah throwing a wrench in his works.

#19     Jul 18, 2006
  10. Why did you need to put in the disclaimer? Are you implying that if you were anti Clinton and pro Bush, you wouldn't be stating the facts?

Interesting...

#20     Jul 18, 2006