Americans Hold Record Liberal Views on Most Moral Issues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Not after all the money that has been spent while making it to their teens.

#51     Jan 1, 2018
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Do you understand the fallacy of your argument

#52     Jan 1, 2018
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yet -- we have significant support issues for the majority of children in low income single parent families. This is due to the lack of fathers paying support. It is also due to mothers in some situations refusing to identify the fathers.

In the end, the taxpayer covers the burden for these out-of-wedlock children.

#53     Jan 1, 2018
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Yes,it matches yours.

#54     Jan 1, 2018
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Not every person who loses a gun lawsuit pays.The mass shooters aren't paying for the damage they do.The criminals responsible for all the gun violence aren't paying,the tax payers are.

#55     Jan 1, 2018
  6. Wallet

Wallet

Didn't think so.

#56     Jan 1, 2018
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Didn't think so either.

#57     Jan 1, 2018
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

Lol.
    Anthony Weiner and Ed Murray say ‘Hi there little boy (or girl)’

#58     Jan 1, 2018
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Both were forced out of office.Republicans still support Trump and Moore.

#59     Jan 1, 2018
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yes, which why I believe that some reform of gun laws are needed. Similar to vaccines, they manufacturers and/or importers should pay a fee for each unit to a fund that is used to compensate victims of those who use guns improperly. Vaccines do this now for people who endure severe side effects.

Of course the above puts me at odds with the NRA and others, but I believe some types of reforms are needed in gun laws. Additionally there should be a focus on requiring proper training, getting criminal using guns off the streets for long periods of time, and nationwide laws regarding concealed-carry & permitting.

#60     Jan 1, 2018