Americans Had Better Start Standing Up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

OUCH! that's gonna leave a mark.

#31     Feb 28, 2013
  2. Oh I think everyone uses them. And they don't know how much such an un-examined thing affects their view. This is what the teacher was probably trying to convey.

For instance, I label fulcrum a stupid asshole. But I'm sure there are aspects of him that would surprise me. Like maybe he paints beautiful landscapes in watercolor and studies religious philosophy. So by me labeling him a stupid asshole, while convenient, may prejudice me against his better, more worthy of the label human, attributes.

#32     Feb 28, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I didn't think you could be any more stupid than you have shown us in other threads. But defending the calling of our our original tea party patriots by the term "terrorists" just show how ignorant you are about the history of our country.

#33     Feb 28, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Everyone does use them, but none so much as those on the left. The Racist one, in particular.

#34     Feb 28, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Can't believe it! I was just about to type the same thing! And can you imagine what would have happened to that "teacher" had he pulled that shit in 1300-1400's England?:eek:

#35     Feb 28, 2013
  6. We need more teachers like her. If only because she pisses off flag -waving right-wing assholes.

#36     Feb 28, 2013