Americans flee stock market, first 7 mths of 2010-$33 billion dollars withdrawn

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by MohdSalleh, Aug 22, 2010.

1. The Little Guy hates Wall St. And from the statements I see, the boyz are up to their usual tricks.

I see them taking loaded mutual funds, no loads would be bad enough, and putting them in wrap accounts.

It's like marrying a hooker, and thinking you can keep her home. It never changes.

#11     Aug 23, 2010
  2. The headline suggesting "Americans" fleeing stock markets makes this story a "strong buy" argument as "Americans" = retail. As everybody on ET ( :) ) knows retail investors are alway late to the party...:)

#12     Aug 23, 2010
  3. Mercor

Mercor

You're so correct....

Long before the national media spotlight began to shine on every twist and turn of his life's journey, Barack Obama had this to say about himself: "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. . . . I got high [to] push questions of who I was out of my mind."
    In the book, Obama acknowledges that he used cocaine but rejected heroin. "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though," he says.

Words of a President.....

#13     Aug 23, 2010
  4. Just like Bush then.

#14     Aug 24, 2010
  5. It was as plain as day we had a Chicago Politician, Left wing professor. That equates to a criminal who espouses righteousness, but who himself is corrupt. Because he was black, he got a pass. There are plenty of worthy, competent African Americans who could have carried the water. But this guy. He's done the African American community, and really the rest of us, a tremendous disservice by ingraining the miserable sterotypes that have dogged this country 200 years. If Branch Rickey had been the Chairman of the Dem party, it might have worked. But Obama is no Jackie Robinson. Jackie Robinson paid his dues, several times, and died a young man. Obama is just a manipulative politician who gets what he wants for his, while promising the unwashed masses a better tomorrow that he has no chance, and no intention, of ever delivering.

#15     Aug 24, 2010
  6. That sounds like every politician that gets elected. Republican and Democrats are just two different sides of the same coin.

#16     Aug 24, 2010