Americans Find Blacks Are Most Racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 3, 2013.

1. 1.For the younger generation of Italians that is not true.

2.The reasons Italians stuck together is because we were discriminated against and looked down upon when we started immigrating to America.

#21     Jul 5, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

So were germans in the 30's and 40's so were irish, thats no excuse, my grandpad spent 7 years in a canadian internment camp cause he was a german immigrant at the start of ww2.

Bullshit its not true, drive by a parking lot off the main strip at night and what do you see, a crew of young italians, italy flag out in pride.

I did door to door sales to live when i was in highschool, and i would literally get into entire street blocks where it was nothing but italian. If you lied and said you were italian they would talk to you, if not you were getting the door slammed in your face.

#22     Jul 5, 2013
  3. There was a poll released showing 49 % of Republicans admitting they think the worst of black people and now we are talking about Italians...

[​IMG]

#23     Jul 5, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

What because they accuse blacks of the very thing they get labelled as on a daily basis by black people and democrats?

If you really want to be offended over idiots accusing everyone of being racist, the sewer is within your own party.

#24     Jul 5, 2013
  5. Thats because southern italy was invaded by blacks over 1000 years ago. Most Sicilians/southern Italians ARE part black so they would get along with blacks because thats their ancestors.

#25     Jul 6, 2013
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Even democratic blacks agree, white folks are not racist! Wow, we've come so far, according to our resident libtard.

#26     Jul 6, 2013

7. I tried explaining that in another thread and they thought I was nuts.

#27     Jul 6, 2013