Americans Find Blacks Are Most Racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Says the mentally unstable idiot who thinks The US is on the verge of a revolution

#11     Jul 4, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like whites are NOT racist then.

#12     Jul 4, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

No where near as racists as blacks. We should be getting the AA help instead of those ignorant racist black people.

And, unlike KKK47, I haven't even been offered payment for speaking out about liberal injustice here.

#13     Jul 4, 2013
  4. The republican mind:

Poll: Most Republicans Still Believe Iraq had WMD and Obama was not born in the US (2012)

A new poll conducted by Dartmouth government professor Benjamin Valentino found that 63 percent of Republican respondents still believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when the United States invaded in 2003, even though this assertion has been thoroughly debunked. In comparison, only 27 percent of independents and less than 15 percent of Democrats believed in the misinformation. Additionally, 64 percent of Republican respondents believe that President Obama was born in another country. As the Huffington Post’s Dan Froomkin notes, “this latest poll result seems to indicate a refusal — unique to the modern Republican Party — to acknowledge facts.”
    ----------------

And the bizarre belief:

Fairleigh Dickinson University Survey

44% of republicans believe "in the next few years, an armed revolution might be necessary in order to protect our liberties" while only 18% of Democrats and 27% of Independents held the same view.

----------

The republican mind will believe what it wants to believe despite reality. Perhaps that fear gland may have a neighboring racist tissue that can explain its view of African Americans.

#14     Jul 4, 2013
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The scary thing is when such ignorance ( eg the belief that Iraq had WMDs ) is acted upon and great harm is done as a result. Why on earth have these people chosen to remain utterly uninformed 9 years after ? I can understand why so many Americans were fooled prior, because they were bombarded by propoganda in the US media.

Take the same poll in Canada and we'd post much smaller pcts then the Democrats. Maybe a lot of this is media.

#15     Jul 5, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

#16     Jul 5, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

If the polll was reversed and 49% of democrats thought republicans were racist you would be spamming it all over ET, and presenting it as fact.

Given the fact that you are a wop it doesnt surprise me that you dont understand racism, italians are probably the most racist group of whites that exist. They are all about keeping to their own and if you aint italian, you arent getting in with them.

Name a group of whites more focused on sticking with their own than italians..... thats what i tought, you cant.

#17     Jul 5, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!! I'm mentally unstable? Now that's a good one coming from you.:D

And yes, America is as close to a revolution as it was in 1776. This one will make the first look like baby shit, sadly.:(

#18     Jul 5, 2013
  9. Things are different with the younger generation of Italians.There is truth to what you said about the older Italians and even In Italy many Northern light skin Italians would look down on or be racist against dark skinned Southern Italians /Sicilians but its changed there too.Today more republicans are racists against blacks then the younger generation of Italians are.Today most Italians/Sicilians get along just fine with blacks.

[​IMG]

#19     Jul 5, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

You are being naive if you dont believe young Italians still self segregate to this day, sure they might allow an irishman into their group or something like that but that guy will never be a leader among them.

There is no group of whites that self segregates like italians, for example im german/scottish, i have never even seen a group of young germans or scottish people who hung around with each other solely based on their ancestry.

Young italians still do that to this day, and they know damn welll they got to marry an italian or they will be looked down upon.

#20     Jul 5, 2013