Americans Do Not Mind Becoming Peasants ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Angrycat's one cool cat. Thumbs up!

#11     Oct 16, 2009
  2. He's got a better handle on things than 90% of ETers, and he's not even an American.... at least not originally.

#12     Oct 16, 2009
  3. Lethn

Lethn

It's already beginning to happen countries have begun the move away from the dollar and towards the Euro and Yen.

#13     Oct 16, 2009
  4. dtan1e

dtan1e

yes, someone on ET once pointed out that Ben knows exactly what he's doing and its that thats scary, taking it one step further, i won't be surprised if there r groups in the gov't that engineer the whole thing, f**k, how am i going to trade if the markets close shop

#14     Oct 16, 2009

5. ..................................................................

Become more aquainted with the likes of the following....

http://www.everbright165.com.hk/

#16     Oct 16, 2009
  6. Lethn

Lethn

He's sweating it though, should have seen how he was trying to deal with the way he was being questioned in his last hearing about the Federal Reserve audit. If that audit gets through then I reckon whatever his plan is is going to come crashing down which is why I think so much chaos is going on right now.

#17     Oct 16, 2009
  7. Well, you're talking about something different from what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the danger of government power under ANY administration. Incentives don't change - only the interest groups change.

However, there were plenty of us alarmed at the Fed's willingness to stomp on interest rates after 9/11 and the burst tech bubble. Just don't kid yourself into thinking that Greenspan needed pressure from Bush to do it. I think that guy took the "Maestro" thing too seriously.

#18     Oct 16, 2009

8. Angry Cat you are a Wanta Be Anne Ryan who blames the bought-off Sheriff for the mess the Financial Mob has made.

You are not a Capitolist. You worship theives, and blame not them but the lack of enforcement for their deeds.

Apparently there are no actions that make money that you find unprincipled and unethical or unconscionable.

In case you have not noticed the investment BANKS bought the Government in the Reagen Administration with the pension fund money of working people and proceeded to loot their employers the REAL capitalists who used capitol to invent and produce things.

They own the Government.

They own the SEC.

They owned Bush.

They own the Senate now.

#19     Oct 16, 2009