Americans are obsolete, why Illegal Immigrants are here to stay.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

:D

#41     Aug 16, 2010
  2. jem

jem

I have to clear up a few things... its all relative.

1. Maybe the white middle class kids or black people would start out working the low end jobs if they those jobs were forced to compete for their labor.

So yes in order work you way up in some organizations you may have to start off with a very low paying job... but at the same time. 8 bucks an hour is not going to motivate someone who gets 1600 hundred a month from the govt. or can work for cash in a restaurant.

2. I started a new business in CA last week - in a regulated industry - which requires licenses (which I had) but so do a lot of other people. It took about 4 hours.

#42     Aug 16, 2010
  3. In my business I would pay a Mexican with a green card more than I would pay an American born young man. With the Mexican you get a loyal worker, a harder worker, someone who will stay with you for years, a higher quality job and they wont be my competition next year. It's been since 1996 since I've hired a white all American roofing crew and I don't ever plan on hiring one again.

#43     Aug 16, 2010
  4. Actually, Americans won't do ANY competitive and demanding job.

Leaving politics and nationalism aside, isn't this natural selection?

Again, this sounds like evolution: survival of the strongest.

More than work ethic, it's actually a willingness to work issue.
    Americans are getting accustomized to live on unemployment benefits.
    Immigrants had no such benefits on their countries, so they know that if they don't work, they just won't eat at all.

Even those were already taken by immigrants.

Only americans perceive America as bad.
    America it's a paradise for immigrants.

Maybe it's actually a matter of nationalism?
    Those who really love America, (the immigrants) are going to control America

It is, for those willing to work at all.

Teen X-boxers, crackheads, and sissies will have a hard time...
    ... and they deserve it.

So, just kill those extended unemployment benefits, so they will work.

#44     Aug 16, 2010
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

This is probably one of the more ridiculous threads initiated on This website. I see plenty of Americans working two jobs, 12 or more hours a day. Maybe where you live they are all taking siestas and living off the dole.

#45     Aug 17, 2010
  6. Eliminating the minimum wage will solve many of the problems discussed in the OP.

#46     Aug 17, 2010
  7. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Dude, are you fucking delirious are just lost in bong smoke.

Just tap out, call out uncle, you are running out of things to say and things to make up. Bu honestly it wasnt a long run for you.

hahah

Work smart and hard. 6-7 hours a day, spend time with family loved ones. Yes you can work 18 hours a day, but if you find ways to be better compensated in less hours, why not.

And no siestas brother and no living off the dole. ( speaking of "living off the dole", the 1950's called and they want you to stop using thier sayings). hahaha

JUst move on to other topic, you fumbled bad,

:D

EF

#47     Aug 17, 2010
  8. jem

jem

When i grew up my friends dad was in the construction business. (I graduated high school in the early 80s.

He had a loyal crew and they were mostly white guys who were with him for decades. He did pay them well. For instance after he drove his new car for a few years he would give it to his foreman.
    The rest of the guys were paid pretty well too. And my friends dad still made enough to live in Greenwich Ct.

Somehow things got built back then and the pay was good enough that some of high school guys would go into construction because it was a good career.

If you paid your guys a wage which could raise a family they might be loyal too.

Your conclusions about loyalty are made in a low wage excess illegal worker environment.

#48     Aug 17, 2010
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

What is the matter E, you got a burr in your saddle? Where I come from, they call you lazy if you only work 6-7 hours a day.
    But I do get your point about working smarter.:D

#49     Aug 17, 2010
  10. You didn't read or understand my post before you responded. I said I would pay MORE to the Mexican than the American born roofer.
    You don't know anything about the residential roofing business and you are ignorant of what the Mexican contractors make. The sub I like the best, he bought a new Dodge diesel 1 ton last year cash from last years earnings. He owns rental property, his brother who works for him also owns rental property. My neighbor was originally from Mexico, his house is paid off, he owns his own trucks and trailers. I know many very successful Mexican roofing subs. Their kids wear the same clothes, have ipods, wear Nikes and have flat screen tv's in their bedrooms just like American kids, but wait they are American kids. The wife always works, they drive nice cars, take vacations. Heck they are almost like real people.
    The white guys who roof on the other hand for the most part are losers, druggies, convicts. And the very few who are good workers will be roofing contractors themselves when the next hail storm hits and will steal jobs when someone stops by the job and needs a roof done. There are of course some good kids who want to work in the summer during school break or for a few months until they find a good job with the city, but you can't build a business on those good kids working the summer. When it comes to labor in Texas (and most of the country) to put on residential roofing I know what I'm talking about and Jem you don't know what you are talking about.

#50     Aug 18, 2010