Americans are obsolete, why Illegal Immigrants are here to stay.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 12, 2010.

1. What rules and regulations, and fees and taxes are stopping you?
    I have a small business and I don't know what you are talking about, it's easy to start a one man business, real easy, being successful that's another discussion.

#31     Aug 15, 2010
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

Eddiefl: Here is your reply. Banjo lays down the gospel.

#33     Aug 15, 2010
  3. optimal

optimal

+1. It's amazing how people will make any excuse to not do what's needed - that is, work 12+ hours a day for 3-7 years straight to make your business a success.

I hate to say it, but there's also a work ethic issue here. The kids of immigrants are more likely than their white middle class counterparts to work their asses off in school. This results in a disproportionate number of them showing up in high paying jobs which require post-graduate degrees. Similarly among the adults, and this is especially true in the Chinese families who don't have the high-level language skills that others have, the focus is on working two jobs for 15 or 20 years and spending next to nothing the entire time. That's a good way to earn a lot of money for someone with a lack of skills. You can buy yourself a house, and 15 years later buy another one, and you're on your way.

#34     Aug 15, 2010
  4. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Yea, another reply without answering the topic at hand. !?!?!

Ok, hit the fields tomorrow, you arent above it are you?. ,,All work is noble after all, right??

Oh wait, you are only giving suggestion of things others can go do. !!

You cant, you have to go to hmmm,, dentist,, "yeah,, i gotta pick up some laundry,, yeah,,i need to run the dog to the groomers, yea, get my hemorroids looked at,,,ahhh,, ya,, let me get back to you on that Eddie,,yea,, i'll call you, dont call me.

Whatever man, i suggest you get educated on issues before you make a stance in public.

EF

#35     Aug 15, 2010
  5. There may be some exceptions here and there. Even so, I don't think a business making it here if the owner doesn't have the living expense or another source of income for a year or two.

30 years ago, it was possible to start a hawker stand in China, that is not longer the case. US is not over regulated, you can't even have a coffee card or ice-cream truck w/o paying a bunch fees, insurance, licences and leases here in California. A friend did an ice-cream truch in Florida with a lot less bureaucratic hassle.

#36     Aug 15, 2010
  6. bone

bone

If America sucks so bad, why aren't tens of millions of humans trying to break into Mexico, or China, or wherever?

Why can't China steal and copy Czech technology?

Why doesn't Russia plant hundreds of spies in Portugal?

Why can't the world do without all things American?

Why are all of you trading American markets? Why are all of you on a trading website populated with Americans? Dubai has Sharia-compliant markets, go trade them. Go ask the Chinese if you can trade their futures markets. Go ask the Germans if you can trade their cash sovereign debt.

Do you know how boring it is to create nuclear fission on a commercial scale, put a man on the moon, create computers, software, the internet, GPS, iPods and iPhones, and all that other shit? As an American, I am truly fed up with leading the world for 100 years. Someone please do something remarkable and innovative on a consistent basis. Starting two World Wars does not count, Germany (but the effort gets an A+, you really gave it your all).

Go ahead and do something truly original and export it to the rest of the world. Americans will embrace it. Make it revolutionary. In my mind, Red Bull was an excellent start - way to go, Austria and Thailand!

#37     Aug 15, 2010
  7. I started my business in1987 and I had to get a license, insurance and pay fees, it's been that way for many decades. It's not the governments fault if someone can't afford insurance. There are opportunities out there for those who hustle and bust their ass and save their money. This is still the land of opportunity.

#38     Aug 15, 2010
  8. Its not the fear you fool !.. Its about following the law and fairness to those who came to this country legally, by the book !! Do you think Walmart would like it if you snuck in thru the back door to get into the store first while the other people follow the rules and wait for the front doors to open? Are you f&^king for real ??????

Thats the problem with you people these days, you want to set your own rules as you see fit yourself.

Its called the"ME GENERATION" :mad:

#39     Aug 15, 2010
  9. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Look at link below, see there were douchebags back then as well. Why do i get the feeling, you were one then and in this lifetime you came back as a douche again, you are so good at it.

"The other immigrants, they surmise, were killed by vigilantes because of anti-Irish prejudice, tension between affluent residents and poor transient workers, or intense fear of cholera — or a combination of all three" about the Irish in the 1830's, then same thing happen to the Italians 40 years later.

Why would you insist on being on the side of historical douchebagdeness,,, (yep, just made up that word, haha, )

I guess every generation needs people that behave wrong and scared and uneducated on things, The more things change, the more they STAY THE SAME>>>>>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100816/ap_on_re_us/us_irish_immigrants_grave_5

#40     Aug 16, 2010