Americans are obsolete, why Illegal Immigrants are here to stay.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

All work is noble douchebag! An unreasonable moron not knowing the meaning of a what a "hard day's work is".
    The problem lies with USA sissies such as yourself who want slave labor to finance their lifestyles.

#21     Aug 13, 2010
  2. Mighty One wrote ""-Hell, you could call us children of the FED ""
    That's a good movie title!:D

#22     Aug 13, 2010
  3. First the Indians owned America, then the Europeaners, next the Mexicans.

This is just how the world works. Nothing anyone can do about it.

#23     Aug 13, 2010
  4. What fear you show.

What are you afraid of? Can't compete on a world's stage?

Immigrants can only help the USA. Generally its the hard workers that come to America. Knock some sense into the lazy Americans at the very least!

Stop being so scared of everything.

#24     Aug 13, 2010
  5. You forget the lawyers bring all kinds of lawsuits. That is the real American way of life! lol

#25     Aug 13, 2010
  6. McJobs ? More like McCareers! The little are struck with little alternative but to slave away for the power elite at low wages.

Our public school systems is dumbing down kids just for these McCareers. Not Child Left Behind means No Child Get Ahead! http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/chapters/3b.htm

#26     Aug 15, 2010
  7. American education system should preferably create Employers and not Employees

#27     Aug 15, 2010
  8. You need capital to start businesses. With all rules and regulations, and fees and taxes, it is difficult enough to start a business in which one works for oneself w/o any employees.

#28     Aug 15, 2010
  9. You need capital to start businesses. With all rules and regulations, and fees and taxes, it is difficult enough to start a business in which one works for oneself w/o any employees.

My father went around the country looking for bankrupt restaurants. When he found one, he would go to the mortgage holder and ask to open it. He said if he made money, he would buy the business. He finally found one that was profitable and bought it. Then ended up owning the whole block. No capital required except for the food.

#29     Aug 15, 2010
  10. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Buddy your either are too stoned or you got crack rock in your pipe.

How could you know, whether i know what hard labor is or not.

Yes, all work is honorable, ok, i can point out 3 o 4 farms you can start picking fruit at this week, its only 98degrees with 90%humidity out. Well you go to start somewhere, that will be one less "illegal" that doesnt work, you are well on your way to helping your cause.
    YOU will do that for you "cause" right???

Yes, all work is noble correct. Is any work at all worth doing. MY answer is no. If you are educated or prepared or have the intelligence to do higher paying jobs why would you pick fruit. Yes, noble is important but more important is paying my mortgage, feeding my family, funding my trading account,etc. When it comes to that, noble be dammed.

Which come again to one of my points. Whose jobs are they taking?, Who would do those jobs if all "illegals" would be gone.??

All teenagers i know, are playing xbox or texting dirty pics to thier girlfriends, they spend about 10minutes in non-airconditoned settings per day. IF you put them on a farm or field in 95degree weather, they would probabgly call the police on thier own parents from thier iphones.

And if you can find 10 adults who would take these minimal jobs, dishwashing, picking fruit, etc.. without bitching or thinking they should be paid much more than they do, if you can find ten, i will personally come over to your home, and fill your pipe up with some of my good Northern California redbud,,

hahaha,, Happy smoking friend, try to answer my last question above, if you can.

EF

#30     Aug 15, 2010