Americans are fleeing

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Roark

Roark

How can they accomplish it at the ballot box? States' rights has become an oxymoron. The US Supreme Court has perverted the commerce clause into an excuse for the federal government to intrude into every aspect of American's lives.

The only way that I can see for Texas to accomplish what they want at the ballot box is to get Republicans voted in all across the country, and get more conservatives on the US Supreme Court. Either that or armed insurrection.

#21     Nov 17, 2010
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

A few interesting areas? Dude you live in South Dakota! Christ man enough already. Texas has to be one of the most fun places in the US. Honestly man, you can't beat the people. Cool as hell. Great sports, great outdoors, Austin is the live music capital of the world and also Hollywood south. The women are phenomenal. Oh yeah...and jobs. Lots of them. What does South Dakota have? The beautiful winters? Sioux Falls? LOL.

#22     Nov 17, 2010
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I've heard that about Phoenix. What is up with that? Seriously, where are all these hot women in Phoenix coming from? Southern Cal?

#23     Nov 17, 2010
  4. clacy

clacy

Actually it's Scottsdale (where the money is at) and Tempe (Arizona State if you're looking for a younger crowd) within the Phoenix area. I guess it's the weather and I believe there are a lot of hot women that transplant there from all over the country. Also, I do think they get a lot of people from SoCal as well.

#24     Nov 17, 2010
  5. Eight

Eight

Santa Barbara weather and dining is hard to beat...

#25     Nov 17, 2010
  6. i dont know. i am not bragging about it. we do always rank at the top of places to do buisness and retire.
    i have spent time in texas. you can keep it. like i said nice place to visit in the winter but torture in summer.
    i dont live anywhere near sioux falls. i live in the mountians here.
    http://www.deadwood.org/

#26     Nov 17, 2010
  7. I couldn't believe the women in Scottsdale. I grew next to Newport Beach, having seen plenty of hotties, but I was pleasantly surprised the 2 weeks I spent their for business.

#27     Nov 17, 2010
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I've been to Rapid City and the Black Hills. Not sure I would call that the mountains. But you realize that the South Dakota winters are as bad as the Texas summers.

#28     Nov 17, 2010
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah but OK, I know Scottsdale. It's called the Hollywood of the desert for a reason. All the rich from southern Cal go their in the winter or party there on weekends. That city has some serious money. In fact, it's probably the SAME girls from Newport Beach!

#29     Nov 17, 2010
  10. yes i do. i guess thats why there a 3 lots in my development owned by people from texas. they tell me thay plan to retire here. its 5000 ft elevation. high enough mountians for me.

#30     Nov 17, 2010