American veterans say Israeli attack on USS Liberty was deliberate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Code7, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Dataa

Dataa

You can see the pictures of police and arrests, you can see the witnesses. I came to conclusion that you a_person are more than aware that Jewish fanatics attacked USA on 9/11.

I think you are covering it up. It is obvious to me. You are neglecting profound evidence which can only mean you are not stupid you are just covering everything up because you are evil and a bad person.

#61     Apr 21, 2010
  2. Dataa

Dataa

And why do you assume I have anything to do with Nazi beliefs because I disagree with your obvious lies ?

That is unfounded slander. I could sue you if I knew who you are.

#62     Apr 21, 2010
  3. Interview 1. An anonymous elderly lady claims to have seen through binoculars 3 weirdos on the roof of a white van. End of the interview.
    Interview 1.5 The interviewer claims to have miraculously found an Israeli moving company. End of the interview. Gee! What an accomplishment, he is my hero!
    Interview 2. A police officer claims to have spoken to the passengers of the van who said to him that they are on the american side. End of the interview.
    Interview 2.5 The interviewer says that after 10 weeks of detention 5 Israelis were completely cleared of any involvement in 9/11 and deported on immigration charges.
    Interview 3. A 5 second clip of an Israeli talk show, in Hebrew and with no context. End of the interview.

The rest is an anti-Judaism rant by an anonymous clown.

Case closed, you are idiots, nazi boys :D :D

#63     Apr 21, 2010
  4. Dataa

Dataa

I think you are profoundly evil man to be covering up murders of 3000 Americans who in all probability supported Israel not knowing they would be killed by Fanatical Jews.

Anyone who is interested can google everything discussed here and see for themselves.
    And how dare you call Dr. Alan Sabrosky former Director of prestigious US War College a nobody.

YOU are nobody. Dr A Sabrosky is accomplished American unlike you. You are no better than murders themselves because you are covering them up.

#64     Apr 21, 2010
  5. LOL, blah blah blah, little stupid nazi boy. This was your first spanking, something tells me it's not the last, dumb nazi wannabes like you always come back for more. :D

#65     Apr 21, 2010
  6. Dataa

Dataa

I am going to complain about you calling me a Nazi. I doubt you will be banned because as we already know. Jews Run USA and kill whenever they need excuse for war.

#66     Apr 21, 2010
  7. LOL, you morons are so stupid and so predictable, it's not even fun anymore to make you reveal your true colors. Too easy.

I am going to complain about you calling me a Nazi.
    Is your mom still awake? :D

#67     Apr 21, 2010
  8. Dataa

Dataa

The reason you have so much power over Americans is because we've given it to you.

You can call us anti-semites if we start waking up. You'll have power over us for as long as Americans are willing to give it to you.
    Of course you do your best to keep Americans stupid docile, uninformed.

There is an old saying. Nothing lasts forever, not even Israeli power over us.

#68     Apr 22, 2010