American veterans say Israeli attack on USS Liberty was deliberate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Code7, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Visitors

Visitors

sources present on pages 4 5 6 7 8 of this thread

Something wrong with your browser :p :p you can't see them

What a great excuse, you are not debating me because I am not worth debating LOL :p :p

You got logic of an extremist Mullah :p which confirms my point. No difference what so ever between Extreme Jew and Extreme Muslim

#51     Apr 21, 2010
  2. sources present on pages 4 5 6 7 8 of this thread
    LOL, I configured this forum to show 50 posts per page. I have 2 pages only at this time. You idiot don't even know that it's possible. And no, youtube nonsense is not a source. Some bogus obscure websites that no one has ever heard of are not sources either. You have zero sources.

What a great excuse, you are not debating me because I am not worth debating LOL :p :p
    Yep, you got that right. Normal people don't debate nazi scum, Islamo-nazi scum, KKK scum, antisemitic scum. Normal people spit on scum like you. Get over it, you are the filth of the planet and you'll be treated as such on any website/blog/forum outside of stormfront.com and jihad.com

BTW I don't debate idiots either, I don't debate lunatics who believe that the earth is flat, I don't debate morons who believe that the Jews, not Osama bin Laden are behind 9/11. But just because I don't debate you does not mean I don't appreciate your posts. Believe me, I do, you're a great help and a great source of inspiration...perhaps not in the way you intend to be :) Keep up the good work.

#52     Apr 21, 2010
  3. Dataa

Dataa

I saw entire thread and there are no Youtube videos, you didn't even take a look at sources that is evident.
    Also there was a link on ET that was erased showing that US Director of Army War College said that Mossad was behind 9/11
    This person wouldn't make a comment like that if he wasn't sure.
    I'll try to find the link on ET.

#53     Apr 21, 2010
  4. Dataa

Dataa

Sorry I couldn't find it on ET here it is online

"I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College and HQ Marines, and I made it absolutely clear that in both cases it was a Mossad operation. Period" - Sabrosky

http://dailypaul.com/node/131899

#54     Apr 21, 2010
  5. And thousands of directors, presidents, experts, scientists, spies, investigators, prosecutors, deflectors, captured terrorists etc from all over the world said that Al-Qaeda was behind 9/11. Guess what, Osama bin Laden said <i>that</i>. What does it tell you, user with one post?

This person wouldn't make a comment like that if he wasn't sure.
    Neither would thousands of directors, presidents, experts, scientists, spies, investigators, prosecutors, deflectors, captured terrorists etc from all over the world who said that Al-Qaeda was behind 9/11. And those who accused the jews of drinking the blood of Christian children were sure too. Why else would they have killed those millions of jews throughout the history if they were not sure.

#55     Apr 21, 2010
  6. LOL, exactly, what a bunch of idiots you people are. Some obscure completely unknown dude claims to have had a bunch of conversations with unknown sources and that's supposed to be the "extraordinary" evidence that your extraordinary claims require. No wonder you antisemitic conspiracy idiots are the laughing stock of the planet. This is the kind of post that perfectly demonstrates the level of your intelligence (or complete lack of thereof).

#56     Apr 21, 2010
  7. Dataa

Dataa

And how do you explain this quote from Visitors how are you gonna turn this into nothing

#57     Apr 21, 2010
  8. First of all as usual the nazi boy has not provided a link to the New York Times which he quotes, he provided a link to a well known antisemitic, anti-zionist website with zero credibility and the reputation for lying, twisting facts and distorting events.

The whole accusation is ridiculous, the Mossad if far too professional and discreet to set up video cameras in full view and celebrate the attack. And even if it was true (there is absolutely no evidence that it is) it still does not come close to the proof that Mossad was behind 9/11. There is at least a thousand alternative plausible explanations. The palestinians were dancing in the streets, that was well documented and videotaped.

In other words, complete and utter nonsense, fooling pre-disposed antisemitic idiots and conspiracy nuts while entertaining and amusing the normal people and showing them how truly stupid some people are.

#58     Apr 21, 2010
  9. Dataa

Dataa

#59     Apr 21, 2010
  10. Lol, that's what I am talking about. This passes for "proof" with these conspiracy idiots. I encourage everyone to watch this 2.5 min video. It's put together by unknown people who interview several people (mind you, not under oath and whose identity is unknown), questions and answers are shown out of context, the interviews have nothing to do with each other and neither of them shows even remotely that Israel had anything to do with 9/11.

Try again Nazi boy 2. I am sick of you dirtbag.

#60     Apr 21, 2010