American veterans say Israeli attack on USS Liberty was deliberate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Code7, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

That's all I was asking, did those Israelis say those things, or not.

#41     Apr 21, 2010
  2. Visitors

Visitors

I did provide the sources. You are trying NAZI strategy where you repeat a lie until it becomes the truth.

You god damn NAZI. Your people suffered so much under Hitler and now you became brown shirt.

I have nothing against moderate Jew or moderate muslim. I do hate extremist that want to kill me and my family. :mad:

#42     Apr 21, 2010
  3. I thought I answered your question. If you still don't know and chose to ignore my advice to use common sense then make a wild guess.

#43     Apr 21, 2010
  4. Visitors

Visitors

Let me tell you something. I am so smart you'd think I was Jewish

My developed mind tells me that you are just another biased Jew that forgot to read when time came to read the sources.

I intend to win this fight gentlemen. I am one "gentile" you won't be able to fuk over

#44     Apr 21, 2010

5. Oh, I thought you were just and idiot. You are also obviously sick, you're a psychopath.

Yeah, religious fanatical fundamentalist jews are clearly trying to kill you and your family. There is a rabbi under your bed right now :D

#45     Apr 21, 2010
  6. Visitors

Visitors

So I am a psycho because I realized that Israel is willing to sacrifice USA in order to dominate Middle East.

At that point I become the crazy person that no one should listen too.

It won't work pal

It won't work

[​IMG]

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards

They turned out to be Mossad agents behind 9/11 and were let go because USA is in Israeli lobby pocket

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

#46     Apr 21, 2010
  7. Hey Ricter, pay attention to this lunatic, that's exactly how you sound when you post your anti-Israel and antisemitic comments.

#47     Apr 21, 2010
  8. Visitors

Visitors

But you are not disputing anything.

You are trying to dispute sources and quotes and links by saying

oh don't listen to this guy

Your strategy can only work with extremely stupid people. And believe me when you get idiots on your side its not good for you :p

#48     Apr 21, 2010
  9. Visitors

Visitors

I do fear Extremists Jews because they kill Americans like they did on 9/11

[​IMG]

#49     Apr 21, 2010
  10. But you are not disputing anything.
    I am not debating nazi scum like you, normal people would not piss on you if you were on fire. Besides there is nothing to discuss, you provided no sources.

Your strategy can only work with extremely stupid people. And believe me when you get idiots on your side its not good for you :p
    Only complete idiots fall for outrageous, absurd quotes without sources. Even they would have doubts. See, even Ricter is skeptical and he according to his admission prefers to stay away from the Jews.

#50     Apr 21, 2010