American veterans say Israeli attack on USS Liberty was deliberate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Code7, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Visitors

Visitors

ever heard of paper New York Jewish Week

that's where you'll find the quotes

hey I was surprised too. I was a supporter of Israel before this

#31     Apr 21, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Let's just stick with the Israeli prime ministers. How can I know, really know, that they said those things??

#32     Apr 21, 2010
  3. Visitors

Visitors

take a look at this this is most recent

When asked about fighting the Berkeley pro-divest initiative, Kessler said, “we’re going to make sure that pro-Israel students take over the student government and reverse the vote…This is how AIPAC operates in our nation’s capital. This is how AIPAC must operate on our nation’s campuses.” Kessler is at 3:58 in video below. Student elections are happening now at UC Berkeley and you can bet everyone’s looking for the AIPAC-Manchurian candidate, if such a thing exists.

http://www.muzzlewatch.com/2010/04/07/aipac-well-take-over-the-uc-berkeley-student-government/

#33     Apr 21, 2010
  4. Visitors

Visitors

Look up archives of New York Jewish Week for quotes of Chabad Lubavitch

Look up copy in library of New Statesman magazine on June 25, 1982
    For Prime minister quotes.

And I'll dig up Israeli Hebrew radio Kol Yisrael Wednesday October 3, 2001 audio file

#34     Apr 21, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

a_person, phenomena, can either of you confirm that the Israeli prime ministers said those things?

#35     Apr 21, 2010
  6. Visitors

Visitors

LOL I guess you are a bit lazy to verify yourself
    even if this wasn't true and it is

I am preparing HUGE material to post more information about Israeli policy.

All you extrimists are gonna have quite a fight on your hands. :cool:

If your leaders didn't think of themselves as NEW GODS ON EARTH we wouldn't have to do this

oh well

#36     Apr 21, 2010
  7. Visitors

Visitors

here is a tip of the iceberg of what I am bringing to ET

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

#37     Apr 21, 2010
  8. Visitors

Visitors

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
    -- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

#38     Apr 21, 2010
  9. Visitors

Visitors

It's not that I think too much about Palestinians but I found out that Extreme Jews think that I too a Christian am also a waste of skin.

I have a high opinion of myself and when someone thinks that I am waste of skin. Well I get a little edgy :mad:

#39     Apr 21, 2010
  10. Right man... Use some common sense. These quotes would have been bombshells and yet our little nazi friend can't come up with a single semi-reputable source. Not even Al-Jazeera, not Iraninan news agencies, not BBC (in the order of anti-Israel bias :) ).

Stormfront and similar ihatethejews.com websites are the only places on the internet where you can find these quotes. What does it tell you?

#40     Apr 21, 2010