American veterans say Israeli attack on USS Liberty was deliberate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Code7, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Visitors

Visitors

some people say this is weather manipulation, or temperature reduction attempt of planet earth

Some people say this is to make radars more effective to track invisible planes in atmosphere etc.

Some people say this is to slowly introduce weakness into human immune system so that large number can die at some point in the future.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle :confused: :confused:

#11     Apr 20, 2010
  2. Some people say you are a lunatic fringe crack pot

Some people say you are a Jew obsessed anti semite crackpot

Some people say you were a waste of an orgasm.

They are probably all correct.

#12     Apr 21, 2010
  3. #13     Apr 21, 2010
  4. Visitors

Visitors

you can keep assassinating character and insulting me calling me an anti semite

OR YOU CAN READ THESE QUOTES BY ISRAELI PRIME MINISTERS

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattlce at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin, Israeli Prime Minister to New Statesman magazine on June 25, 1982

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

#14     Apr 21, 2010
  5. JDL

JDL

It's A Fact Jews Run America, They Give The White Man Bread Crumbs To Keep Them Happy, we all know what happen when they didn't share in germany, they Learn There Lesson and shared a little with the majority.

#15     Apr 21, 2010
  6. Visitors

Visitors

I used to be one of those people who would call you stupid redneck or uneducated brute etc etc

but if you take a look at Federal Reserve Private Central bank of USA

they are 96% Jewish

??? :confused:

Bank of England
    Guess who ???

Jewish :confused:

#16     Apr 21, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Are those quotes by Israeli prime ministers authentic?

#17     Apr 21, 2010
  8. Visitors

Visitors

yes they are

have you ever heard of AIPAC, and Chabad Lubavitch

that's the Israeli lobby which consists of hardliner Jews.

Average Jew is not a problem at all. But in power are extreme religious wackos that are a bad as Mullahs :eek:

#18     Apr 21, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I need proof. Right now I do not believe they would actually say such things.

#19     Apr 21, 2010
  10. Here is the "proof", guess where the scumbag gets his news
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t701426/

You don't expect this quote to appear on a legitimate, reputable website, do you? They are all owned by the JOOZ after all, don't you know.

#20     Apr 21, 2010