American professor calls for "extermination of white people from the face of earth"!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucian, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucian

Lucian

you have successfully killed the straw man. you are arguing against a point that noone has tried to make. noone has suggested that every black person should be judged by the man in the video. noone at all. you are arguing with a specter you have created and only exists in your mind my controlling and angry friend.

#11     Aug 16, 2009
  2. Terrific ! I am glad that we agree on the importance of freedom of speech, and allowing all to exercise said right.

As far as "insider trading" is concerned, I am sure he/she is a very nice person, but I am probably to far to the right side of the political spectrum for the "buddy" thing.

But back to your video posting.......If your concern is not with the words that were spoken, due to your concern for the protection of freedom of speech..........what exactly is the problem?

#12     Aug 16, 2009
  3. Lucian

Lucian

like i previously stated. the problem is not that this guy is calling for the extermination of whites, but rather that blacks are seemingly out performing his requests. blacks are murdering at roughly 1800%(!!!???!???) the rate of the rest of society, despite being roughly 12% of the population. that would be the problem.

#13     Aug 16, 2009
  4. I'll say again,this is a private site,and there is no right to free speech here

http://www.elitetrader.com/conduct_rules.cfm

Member Conduct Rules

posting information in any chat room, message board, ratings system or other interactive service that may be available to you through this site, you are not to upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:

contains excessive profanity or vulgar language;

is insulting or argumentitive without merit, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a user name or otherwise violates Elite Trader's rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;

victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;

infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;

constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "Spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
    contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
    impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Elite Trader.

#14     Aug 16, 2009
    #15     Aug 16, 2009

6. Fair enough.......Sounds like a law enforcement problem.
    Maybe you should run for Sheriff. If your statistics are correct, then obviously billions in tax receipts are not being used constructively and you should be easily elected.

#16     Aug 16, 2009
  7. Lucian

Lucian

incorrect, blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks, despite being around 1 tenth the size of population

#17     Aug 16, 2009
  8. Are you including the # of whites that killed blacks during the slave trade and during reconstruction and segregation when whites used to hang blacks from trees ?

#18     Aug 16, 2009
  9. maxpi

maxpi

F%^k off you pansy... trying to shut down speech that's not "Leftist acceptable"? If so then you would shut down all free speech like Hugo Chavez is doing once you got into power... same shit different country...

I can be in touch with realities about who hates who and not maltreat somebody's grandma because she's a color matchup... grow the f%^k up and try to rise above your shitty little immature self...

#19     Aug 16, 2009
  10. 36 % of murder victims are killed by black people

56 % of murder victims are killed by white people

#20     Aug 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.