American Military Admits TO WARCRIMES RAPE AND MURDER TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jul 7, 2006.

1. LOL mahram; here we go again. I see your parents lifted their suspension of your internet privileges; or did you just sneak out of the basement long enough to peck at the keyboards in defiance of authority?

#31     Jul 7, 2006
  2. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

At the very least, they should have kept the information leaked from their anonymous “official” to themselves and give the government the chance to make an official statement before anything was mentioned about this. The problem with Journalism today is the circus they create based on their anonymous sources before the government has a chance to say anything. They do this because they believe government covers everything up.

If there were enough journalists with perspective, the institution as a whole could differentiate between this incident and Watergate in terms of which is fit to print and which is not, especially during a time when a successful Iraq campaign is beneficial for both Iraq and America.

Ideally, if the government chooses not to make any statements about this incident, the journalists should investigate further behind the scenes to determine if this is in fact an isolated incident, or something more systemic in the military and in government. After all the facts are in from numerous sources (not just one), they can decide for themselves if there is any utility at all in making an expose circus out of four soldiers committing crimes.

#32     Jul 7, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Why couldn't that argument just as easy be flipped against Democrat's as well? Dem President's initiated U.S. involvement in WWl, WWll, Korea and Viet Nam. In those wars millions were drafted and died. The Democrats waged a libelous campaign against Barry Goldwater on behalf of "peace" candidate Lyndon Johnson. Did Republicans say that FDR was as bad as Hitler? I'm a Republican and I had no beef with Saddam. Hell we could have funded him and perhaps he would've taken out Iran and Israel. That's a winning twofer. But while in Iraq, and we're hardly at war there, why would I root against U.S. success?

Presently most Democrats are liberals. And most liberals are full of shit. End of story.

P.S. There's 100,000 troops in Iraq. Mainly young males from lower economic means. To think that a few thousand of them wouldn't be robbin', rapin' and stealin' if still in Compton, Oakland or South Central, let alone in Baghdad is folly. Shit happens. Honestly, do you give a fuck? If I told you that today a few hundred thousand people around the world were going to die, would it truly effect your day? People keep getting caught up in bullshit that's meaningless big picture.

#33     Jul 7, 2006
  4. I bet he fills his pants at the thought of being deported back to Iran. The useful idiot thing you see here, would only go so far with the Mullahs . . .

#34     Jul 7, 2006
  5. Cesko

Cesko

WAR

#35     Jul 7, 2006
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Wow, a handful of guys are raping and murdering. The statistics regarding getting shot if you are 18 to 34 years old male American and a resident of Washington D.C. are worse than for the same age group in Iraq. Probably the statistics in Iraq are better regarding rape and murder as well. It's a non-event really.

#36     Jul 7, 2006
  7. Cesko

Cesko

You are right. Man I hate those stupid scumbag journalists, now we are going to hear forever about one stupid rape. In 1992, who ever gave a fuck about 500 000 + people being slaughtered in Rwanda? And idiots will get all worked up because of one rape.
    All you dumb asses who get enraged over a single rape where were you in 1992? If just one rape gets you going what were you doing for thousands of people in Rwanda? I tell you what you were doing. NOTHING. Why? Because they "forgot" to tell you.

#37     Jul 7, 2006
  8. Cesko

Cesko

I just want to say the post is aimed at Mahram, who just figured out that rape may occur during the wartime.

#38     Jul 7, 2006
  9. I was expecting the "More people die in L.A. ..." argument to surface eventually.

Then, how often in the United States do we hear about 4+ guys raping a teenager; killing her father, mother and 5 year old sister in the process? Moreover, how would you react if 4 illegal immigrants, i.e. people you don't want in your country, would commit the same crime here?

The life of an Iraqi woman or man is not worth less than mine or yours!!!

#39     Jul 7, 2006
  10. Oh, yeah, war. How many US civilians have been killed by Iraqis?

#40     Jul 7, 2006