American Military Admits TO WARCRIMES RAPE AND MURDER TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Kudos mahram, he called it, you have to have been right about something pretty damn big to be as offhand in reporting, where tradernik, et al simply line up the o'l accusatory blunderbuss.

#11     Jul 7, 2006
  2. reg

reg

If one should go back and look at all of mahram's posts, it is very clear that he expresses glee everytime the U.S. is put in a bad light.
    He claims to care for the alleged victims of US military brutality, but says nothing about the savagery American soldiers face at the hands of the enemy (as in the case of the two soldiers recently captured and beheaded by Iraqi insurgents).
    This Iranian enjoying the comforts of western capitalism and freedom by living in Canada cannot seem to understand that military brutality against civilians and even enemy combatants are NOT U.S. policy.
    No soldier is taught or encouraged to INTENTIONALLY harm civilians. Those who are caught engaging in this type of action are investigated and punished if found guilty, which is happening right now with regards to the incident that mahram is referring to.
    If it was American policy to indiscriminately bomb suspected insurgent locations and kill any person even remotely suspected of being the enemy without regard for civilian lives like what Saddam Hussein did while he was in power, let me assure you this war would have been over in 2 weeks.

I think it is best that we ignore the future posts of this pedophile troll called mahram and deny him the attention he so much craves.

#12     Jul 7, 2006
  3. Yes, well said, excellent post.

#13     Jul 7, 2006
  4. Actually, the exclamation marks in the title were a bit much.
    Further, this is standard practice of most military forces, throughout history.
    Including the us , in the firebombing campaigns of korea, vietnam, WW2, in fact way back, its standard practice .

I wouldn't like to draw the line as to what constitutes a "modern" army, because the reality is , rape, murder, pillage, torture and genocide have always been the primary weapons of war.

#14     Jul 7, 2006
  5. First paragraph - You never told me anything.

Second paragraph - If you actually read my post you would see how saddened these tragedies make me.

Third paragraph - I cant speak for the governments policies. I`m my own man and a proud Libertarian. W was not my candidate.

Whatever your beliefs your entitled to them. Just as you are entitled to trade the USA`s capital markets(ironic since you think the worst of its citizens represent all of us). Just dont try and pretend to be biased on this subject. You embrace the horrors.....or else you would not be placing "smileys" around them.

Dont bother responding....i`m done here.

#15     Jul 7, 2006
  6. Ok, thanks Sybil.

#16     Jul 7, 2006
  7. Yes, that was terrible that mahram responded to your thoughtful post and willfully ignored the fact that you explicitly stated you were saddened by these tragedies and that if found guilty, those responsible should be punished as harshly as possible (and this means the death sentence, I believe). Just shows that these people are not interested in dialogue at all, they just want to shout.

#17     Jul 7, 2006
  8. Um, reg, your fifth paragraph is way of mark.
    They did that plus some, its just bombs arent so good , generally.
    Remembering of course, saddam wasnt actually the bogey target..........

Sybil? Im sure thats supposed to mean something........

#18     Jul 7, 2006
  9. eye for an eye....

#19     Jul 7, 2006
  10. When was the last time anyone was executed for treason, indahook?
    If a law isn't equitable, then it's worthless.

#20     Jul 7, 2006