american ignorance on how our tax system works

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Yuk yuk yuk!

#61     Nov 21, 2012
  2. 1) Of course I know that.

2) Just patiently waiting.

3) I don't think they recognize how much I've sacrificed for them this past year. I've literally worked everyday for the past 3 months for them and just 2 weeks ago they passed a federal inspection with zero deficiencies in my dept.
    Of course that didn't stop them from questioning why I fell below productivity during the week I was dealing with the inspectors.
    When my supervisor asked ,I was thinking (are you fvcking kidding me if I had fucked up they could have shut us down). I just replied" I don't know" because if they ain't smart enough to figure it out themselves I'm not going to be able to explain it to them.

conveniently I believe I'm training my replacement in 2-3 weeks.

oh yeah they also fucked up my pay the past 2 pay periods I mean by paying me like 15-20% of what they owed me.

Next year I'm not going to be Dicking around wasting my time supervising others & govt compliance will be greatly reduced (and not getting paid for it). IOW I'll be responsible for my work only. I'll be setting my own schedule which should mean my productivity could go up 30-40% during the time I choose to work.

I was boss for 12 yrs and that's the level of independence I'm going to demand next year.

#62     Nov 21, 2012
  3. I understand the issue just fine thanks.

#63     Nov 21, 2012