American Idol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Alright, I admit it, I watch this show.

Tonight's eliminations were 1/2 right, 1/2 woefully incorrect IMO.

Ayla and Gedeon should NOT have been eliminated. :confused:

2. BwahahHAHAHAHAHAH..................
    ha.........:D :D :D Oh, thats too much, chuckle, guffaw,, snigger, cackle, guffaw. did i mention BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
    :D :D

edit-removed some smiley faces, its not THAT funny..........BWAHAHAHA:D

3. This show, yeah? what season is this ? BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....,oh lordy, its just too much. oh, yeah, they stopped the show alright, hooo-EE, BWAHAHA.......Season 4, how many are there, GAAACK, i cant beleieve it.

[​IMG]

4. Wow, acro, for someone splitting their sides about the thread, you sure seem infatuated with the show.

At least far more than I....

What gives, or are you just stalking me again?

5. No, it really was hilarious, i sure needed a good laugh, oh yeah, (guffaw, chuckle) that was great (snigger:D ) i wish more of your threads were this good......ahhhhh, shit that was funny. Thanks hap, and im sure the producers share your enthusiasm about the show.
    (oh man, im falling off my chair here, rofl)

6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

ive never seen it, cos im not as sad as hapabitch.

but i know simon cowell and seen some clips

simon cowell giving the yanks the truth!

'oi red neck, YOURE CRAP!'

then the red neck runs off and cries at how un 'pc' the brits are just cos we tell em how it really is!

booo hooo hooo!

BWAHAHAHAH!!!

7. Well, I'm not sad, but you're obviously very angry.

Must be all that fine British food, affordable living, and lovely weather!

Simon IMO is very accurate in most cases, and is the asshole in the group in order to bring balance to the judging panel.

Kind of how like you and Zzzzzz are the assholes here. But whereas Simon I believe does it because it's his job, you and Zzztroll do it because it's inherent.

Actually, the sole male singer you could assume to be a "redneck" on the show should have been booted last night.

8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

????

dude - i swear - i dont understand any of your odd ramblings. where exactly are you coming from?

1/ you said:
    Well, I'm not sad, but you're obviously very angry.

well, clearly you are sad cos you have nothing to do but watch fantasy tv reality programs and post crap on the internet????
    :confused:

who said i was angry?

far from it - im pissing my self with laarfter at all your posts!!!

2/ you said:

Simon IMO is very accurate in most cases, and is the asshole in the group in order to bring balance to the judging panel.

so the accurate (and thus truthful & honest) is an 'asshole'. hmmm. this would describe your difficulty with dealing with facts.

3/ you said:

Actually, the sole male singer you could assume to be a "redneck" on the show should have been booted last night.

again, dream land stuff. you know i live in the uk and thus i am not 'privileged' to receive your propaganda, but nevertheless, how would i know (or care) who won wot?

please, Please, PLEASE keep posting hapabitch!!!

with every key you press, you show your utter stupidity, ignorance, and complete fucking - well, to be honest i just dont know what! lets just say you strengthen your opponents arguments with your crass ramblings.

please, carry on! you are great entertainment.......

please, dont hate me just because i am so much better than you. you should embrace your betters and learn from them, not try and be smart ass.

9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

p.s

hapabitch:

in future, i would be grateful if you would address me as 'SIR' as i am clearly your superior.

i WILL NOT address your ignorance in future unless you refer to me as either SIR, or at the least MR. BLOGGS.

thank you for your co-operation. i am sure your parents would agree that little children like you should be seen and not heard, and at the very least, not speak unless spoken to.

please remember your place.

thank you.

:)

#10     Mar 10, 2006