american idol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TKOtrader, May 14, 2003.

1. kelly clarkson would smoke all these clowns....Josh was a fat slob too...he gained weight between commercials.....the whole top ten was a fat fuck fest....aren't' there any thin people in this country who can sing.?????....and they must be straight!:confused:

#21     May 16, 2003
  2. What show, see the following:

HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) -- An entertainment company owner who specializes in televised talent competitions has filed a lawsuit against the Fox Television Network and the producers of the popular show "American Idol," claiming the show's concept was his idea.

Harry Keane filed the suit -- which alleges copyright and trademark infringement and misappropriation of his work -- in U.S. District Court Wednesday, said his lawyer, Ryan Bormaster.

In the suit, Keane seeks a temporary restraining order against the program and its assets, and asks that it stop airing immediately

#22     May 16, 2003

3. I CAN;T BELEIVE THIS STORY WASN;T BROKEN BY HARRYTRADER FIRST!!:eek:

#23     May 16, 2003
  4. TM_Direct said:

I'm a bottom-feeder - I'll wait until I can get her for just the Junior Mints.

#24     May 16, 2003

5. I'd like to rip that mole off her face and throw it at Simon...Come to think of it, as long as we are ripping moles off...that extra HEad growing out the side of Paula Abdul's face has got to go...enough already.....It's like she's got a third nipple growing out of her cheek bone!!!!!:mad: All that money for breast implants, yet she keeps a giant brown tit on her cheek??:confused: Doesn't make sense to me.....Im in a rather foul mood.....

#25     May 16, 2003