American goes suicide Jihad on the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mom0/pH0x (Mar 4, 2008 10:58:37 AM)
    "im a lesbian trapped in a man's body"

A friend of mine used to say this all the time.
    It's a joke of sorts simply meaning he loves women, the way nature intended.

Anyone repeating it as some sort of insult against a man who enjoys the company of women. Just looks foolish.

#51     Feb 22, 2010
  2. OPTIONAL777: ...now be a good little boy...you can do something simple, can't you?

Mom0/pH0x: this is what he says to most of his other victims...

:D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D

#52     Feb 22, 2010
  3. Yep. You are just like all the rest of the drug addicts who believe they are victims...

Keeps the self pity alive, doesn't it?

The psychological payoff that allows the self made victim the necessary dose of justification and rationalization of their illegal self medication...

#53     Feb 22, 2010
  4. Tresor

Tresor

We are humans. We need to sleep. And we like to sleep.

But you will have many sleepless nights because of the trauma after you have found out that you are not a Jewish child but rather a Mongolian child.

#54     Feb 22, 2010
  5. Tresor

Tresor

No Momo, you are in the 100% majority that has no link to Middle East. You are Ashkenazi. You originated from Mongolia / Khazakhstan,

#55     Feb 22, 2010
  6. Tresor

Tresor

No Momo, you disagree with the science. You only accept those old pseudo-reasearches made by Zionist pseudo-scientists. You were deceived.

As I had written earlier: you can either accept that you are a fake Jew or lie to yourself.

#56     Feb 22, 2010
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Momo, you are in a trauma. It may take several months / years before you learn how to cope with it.

And I wish you all the best in your efforts.

#57     Feb 22, 2010
  8. Good call, it is a trauma. Watch him post several posts in a row when someone doesn't respond to his incessant lies.

It is actually quite sad when people focus on their own genetics and heritage above their actual accomplishments in life.

As much time as this cat devotes to genetics is likely directly proportional to his lack of success in life based on his own merits...

It is one of the worse kinds of racism, as a person tries to bolster their self esteem by saying "I am of this tribe" when their life is a complete mess, and anyone looking at them doesn't really give a damn which tribe their ancestors spawned from...all that matters are results in the world, not "whom you great grandmother was gang raped by to produce your sorry ass..."`

#58     Feb 22, 2010
  9. Tresor

Tresor

Good post. I hope this post gives Momo a new perspective for looking at his life.

#59     Feb 22, 2010
    #60     Feb 23, 2010