American goes suicide Jihad on the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Surely you can come up with a specific quote, and then I can show how wrong minded and logically false your position is...

...now be a good little boy...you can do something that simple, can't you?

All of your klan fall for the same logical fallacy, the fallacy of a false dilemma...

"Good God, if he isn't saying they are animals, he must approve of them."

"Good God, if he doesn't condemn their actions, that means he must approve of their actions."

"Good God, he is saying we aren't in a position to judge their culture, that must mean he approves of their culture."

...or any other stupid fallacious thought process that infests so many of the ET members, especially those who have been measured and properly to be found to be drug addicts, narcissists, right wing fanatics, Ayn Rand worshipers, etc.

#31     Feb 19, 2010
  2. As a group they have let hamas , plo ect etc turn themselves into the scum of the earth.

That you get your panties in a wad and pee in them because I voice that observation is not my problem.

#32     Feb 19, 2010
  3. I say just turn off the water and the little cockroaches would go away.

#33     Feb 20, 2010
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Momo, for sure there are Talmudic grounds for your Jewish rabbis and all religious Jews to have sex with children. Your Jewish Talmudic relgious laws approve paedophilia:

<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGoX3GtAE_Y&hl=pl_PL&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGoX3GtAE_Y&hl=pl_PL&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

And this is one of your 8,000 pedo spiritual leaders in the US who rapes American children:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OmmcZh76PjE&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OmmcZh76PjE&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#34     Feb 20, 2010
  5. Tresor

Tresor

Because you weren't looking - that's why you couldn't find.

Your Jewish religious laws are clear about raping 3 year old children. Your Jewish religious laws approve these indecent practices :mad:

And it is not a matter of interpretation. If you see a rod sign which says ''turn left'' you do not disantangle whether to turn left or turn right or go straight. You simply turn left!

When your Talmud says, ''it is okay to have sex with children'', your Jewish spiritual leaders do not disantangle ''is this really okay or mabe isn't this really okay?'' They simply rape Amercian children. QED.

Your backwarded brethren rape children. And this is not okay. But what you do if you want to discredit Optional? You implay he is a paedophile. This is your perverted morality.

Momo, I hope you have a nice weekend (non-pedo weekend this time) :D

#35     Feb 20, 2010
  6. Maybe you got the impression that I'm becoming one of those self-hating Jews who defects to the other side? That's not the case at all. I know as well as anyone that from a <b>collective geo-political standpoint</b> that the 'Palestinian struggle for independence' hasn't got a moral or logical leg to stand on. You don't have to tell <i>me</i> that the 'Palestinian People fighting for their homeland ' are a 20th century invention- I already know.

Next perhaps you'll tell me that if Israel were to immediately and unconditionally surrender every bit of land except Tel-Aviv, that the 'poor oppressed' Pali terrorists would certainly mount a brutal attack on Tel-Aviv the very next month... like I don't already know.

I just sympathize with the helpless Pali <b>individual</b> who has to suffer needlessly through no fault of his own. <b>He</b> isn't responsible for the mid-20th century European barbarity that prompted millions of Jews to relocate from Europe to Israel and establish the Jewish state out of necessity. <b>He</b> didn't launch war after war where Israel's neighbors tried to wipe the tiny fledgling state off the map, and he probably didn't appoint arch-terrorist Yassir Arafat to 'lead' his people in the most incompetent way imaginable, blowing every opportunity for a genuine peace agreement. Yet the Pali individual suffers every day for all of those things. He's just a miserable pawn, punished continuously for the mistakes of others... and I can kind of sympathize with that. That's all.

#36     Feb 20, 2010
  7. Tresor

Tresor

I think YOU have been promoting your Zionist hate speech in this forum.

Your question cannot be answered because it contains false thesis. And the false thesis is, among other flase theses in your question, that it is my interpretation of your laws that Jews are allowed to rape children.

It is not an interpretation. It is plainly written in your talmudic religious laws that you Jews can rape children. End of story. There is no need to interpret obvious things.

And you excercise these perverted religious laws in America and you rape Amercian children. Please stop raping Amercian children.

#37     Feb 20, 2010
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Yes, it is.

Please promote your islamo-phobic hate-speech somwhere else or preferably cease to promote it.

And please stop raping American children. Your nation was invited to Christian USA in good faith. You are guests there.

Pease conform to generally accepted Christian principles in the US of not raping children. Do not rape children or speak nothing if Christians find your Talmudic morality and Talmudic laws corrpt.

#38     Feb 20, 2010
  9. Says the man who spews nothing but hate toward Muslims

#39     Feb 21, 2010
  10. That is funny! We still have my great grandfather's land deed which dates back to 1875.

What is even funnier is here comes a Polish Zionist, droping on our shores like a wet rate, telling me where my land and my ancestor’s land is.

#40     Feb 21, 2010