American goes suicide Jihad on the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Lethn

Lethn

Probably because they don't want people to think that terrorism is in fact a tactic and it can involve people who are American as well. Can you imagine what that would do to their credibility which is low enough already? It's sad that the man had to let this happen, even sadder however was that there was even a reaction to this by the U.S government yet to the 9/11 attacks they did bugger all.

I think the only good thing coming out of this is that Americans are probably going to realize that all these programs the government are forcing through aren't going to keep them safe after all.

#21     Feb 19, 2010
  2. Some radical nutjob (probably a teabagger) once said that "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

#22     Feb 19, 2010
  3. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...7&perpage=10&highlight=children&pagenumber=12

#23     Feb 19, 2010
  4. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...50707&perpage=10&highlight=horny&pagenumber=5

#24     Feb 19, 2010
  5. He was a hard leftie. In case you didnt read his letter.

#25     Feb 19, 2010
  6. I got the impression that he was criticizing 'capitalism' without first learning what the word means. Government thugs taking hard-working people's money by force and using it to stuff the pockets of their corporate cronies... that's not capitalism.

#26     Feb 19, 2010
  7. I dont know what he was really. But the bottom of the letter had this. So without knowing him personally and just through his letter i`m gonna assume he was a failed capitalist turned communist.

*The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each
    according to his need.*

*The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each
    according to his greed.*

#27     Feb 19, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Then that is a wrong assumption. He's merely drawing on the communist manifesto for a model for his anti-capitalist creed.

The left is not typically associated with a vehement anti-tax position, on the contrary, they are usually smeared as being pro-tax. At any rate, this man was driven to madness by went he went through (at least in part), and that could have happened to anyone in similar circumstances, left, right, or center.

#28     Feb 19, 2010
  9. Being driven to madness implies he could be anything but sane. Why not commie and anti tax at once?

#29     Feb 19, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You made the "hard leftie" assertion.

#30     Feb 19, 2010