American goes suicide Jihad on the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 18, 2010.

1. stu

stu

..strange though, for all that piety, how none of it stops you sounding like a hate filled hypocritical bigot too.

#91     Feb 26, 2010
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Have you ever succeeded with understanding a psycho?

#92     Feb 26, 2010
  3. Who am I bigoted against on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity or genetics?

Yes, I dislike dumb shits, people like you...coming to the defense of neocons, anything to get your freaky atheistic hard-on pumping...

At least the humanistic former Jews who renounced their religion act in a civilized manner...

...now go talk to a water droplet as it "designs" something...

#93     Feb 26, 2010
  4. Understanding? In the sense that they are not reasonable? No, unless they are brain damaged it is not to be understood why people would act like the brain damaged...but once you understand they are indeed a psycho, their behavior then makes sense as it fits the appropriate pattern...

#94     Feb 26, 2010
  5. stu

stu

Well thank you for proving the point for me. A hate filled hypocritical bigot sounds just like you in that rant right there. And YOU talk about psycho!

As prejudiced and intolerant of any opinions differing from your own, just as those neocon bigots use racism, you admonish them just to hypocritically use and include in your pious self-serving disapproval, the labels and a marginalization for another brand of religious hate. Jew against "jew", theist against atheist.

At least you have backpedalled a little. But still in your own judgmental way and to mask your predjudices, some atheists are not atheists, rather they are to be called “humanistic former Jews who renounced their religion”.

I do love though how the obvious and ordinary gets under your skin and rattles that deep ill will you display for others .
    You know, ordinary obvious things like how a water drop designs the ripples it makes. You clearly detest the fact :p

#95     Feb 27, 2010
  6. You prove my point every time that you were likely buggered by a priest and still cant get the Jesus juice out of your craw...

#96     Feb 27, 2010
  7. stu

stu

Those who don't acknowledge the God of Judaism are of an ethnic group. You've amply demonstrated how you hold prejudice against such people for no good reason other than they don't agree with your religious views.
    Just as a neocon fascist will use race for no good reason to be a bigot, as can be seen in this thread and others your own form of predjudice uses religion as a means to exclude and separate as a particular brand of hatred toward people.

That's along with of course, the never failing extremely questionable personal sexual deviance issues you've constantly expressed when anyone differs.

#97     Feb 27, 2010
  8. "Those who don't acknowledge the God of Judaism are of an ethnic group."

So which ethnicity is that?

The atheist ethnicity?

ROTFLMAO...

#98     Feb 27, 2010
  9. stu

stu

You don't know. A bigot wouldn't know.

#99     Feb 27, 2010
  10. So, either you know, and can answer the question but are acting like a petulant little girl and won't answer the question...or you are a bigot because a bigot wouldn't know the answer to the question...

So which is it?

#100     Feb 27, 2010