American friends, are you seriously proposing to vote for a man capable of believing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Pure nonsense, just because you have your head up your ass doesn't mean the rest of us are afflicted with your poverty.

I know which religion is best for me.

#11     Oct 23, 2012
  2. Is it the delusional silliness based on a ridiculous Bronze-age collection of myths, half-truths and outright lies called the bible?

#12     Oct 23, 2012
  3. What if it is, what if it isn't?

#13     Oct 23, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

Which religion creates the most terrorists/extremists? which religion is the most intolerant? which religion produces the better countries to live in in?

Liberal moral equivalence when there are obvious real world differences, a form of psychosis.

#14     Oct 23, 2012
  5. stu

stu

None. Democratic secular law produces 'the better countries to live in' despite all kinds of religious psychosis.

#15     Oct 23, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

When and where will you be moving?

#16     Oct 23, 2012

7. Muslim countries have a fraction of the crime rate that the US has. Like 15% of the crime rate. .... 1/3 the assaults, 1/2 the rapes, 2% of the robberies. The US crime rate is 175 times higher than that of Egypt.

The "Christian" US produces the highest amount of terrorists. Due to our policies of stomping all over the ME, keeping troops on holy grounds and dictating politics in the region against the will of the people that live there.

"So which country harbors the terrorists? One man's floor is another man's ceiling. An "infantryman" to us is a terrorist to Muslims. Who's ahead in this game? According to the UN, and confirmed by the Catholic Church, our blockade of Iraq and our poisoning of their water supply has killed as many as a million people--most of them non-combatants like women and children."

http://www.fathersmanifesto.net/muslim.htm

#17     Oct 23, 2012
  8. Color me skeptical : So when are you moving to this land of milk & honey?

#18     Oct 23, 2012
  9. Right now, world wide, I'd say Muslims are by far the worst, Christians were the worst for native Americans weren't they. Kinda depends on what time in history you're talking about and what part of the world. The Palestinians probably think the Jews are the worst. One thing we all can agree on is it is illogical to believe in any religion.

#19     Oct 23, 2012
  10. The Taliban has signaled the beginning of the end of fundamentalist Islam. Much like the KKK ended that in our nation with Christians a few years back.

The Taliban shot that little girl, I was saddened and heartened all at once. If that girl dies, the Taliban is done. Not if, when.

#20     Oct 23, 2012