American Express .... yours truly shorting AXP to bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by margin_gamble, Aug 24, 2022.

1. AXP Existing short not reported to ET because of before my time at ET already in progress nicely from $194/share. Not a trading short. This is sell and hold type short for the duration of the BEAR. there can be wide swings in drawdowns but my judicious STOP takes care of errors in waves.

Disregard this as it has no record here at ET. therefore only for reference purposes. Take with a grain of salt, pepper and turmeric

New add to Short position: $158.65/share entry done live ... done real time NOW

#shares short in this new short = 7,000 shares

STOP = $171.58

AXP monthly that gave me the confirmation of 5 waves to close out Longs and go short with aplomb due to the the exact hit at 423.6%

A purrrrrfect 5 waves up from 2009 low. A boon for the cognoscenti who can count from 1 - 5.

On monthly I expect Wave 3 down is next as is obvious that Amex is in a wave 2 up on monthly timeframe.

The gains ought to be so stellar during this 3rd wave.

I expect to add 30,000 shares by the time the 3rd of 3 is just about to start. No leverage its all my own funds.

[​IMG]

AXP daily:

[​IMG]

2. silver, gold, Platinum and Plutonium cards can kiss my ass! this clown is going bankrupt.

Has anybody foreseen this? F**k no. Nobody has a friggin clue. Nobody! Defo not he gurus and experts at Goldman Sachs.

So, is there anybody? anybody else who sees this? Not a friggin chance.

Nobody has access to the technical bone structure of AXP like yours truly does.

Can I get buggered? hehehehehe, there is always that possibility.

My Head says YES, go for it, My Heart weeps for the painthat might ensue but MY soul demands I take the plunge

I've taken the plunge.

Let the games begin.

3. AXP monthly with monster supports in red

[​IMG]

4. you are so wrong..especially in elliott wave projections

5. Thanks.

6. Eliot wave…:D

Lou Friedman likes this.
  7. TazTheLaz

TazTheLaz

This is beyond stupid. Using some silly line to predict bankruptcy is like bringing a plastic knife to a nuke fight. Enjoy your margin call.

You provide no rational reason for Amex to be bankrupt in the future. And no, your goofy little lines cannot describe the financial condition (or future) of any company.

FA suggests that Amex is doing perfectly fine.

May I recommend reading The Intelligent Investor?

vanzandt likes this.

8. Do I look like I give a f**k that your kind even thinks? ;)

9. update on AXP ... daily chart ........... rally to the underbelly of the 200-day ema. Expected.

upload_2022-8-25_9-23-16.png

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

It'll be $210 in 6 months.
    Still holding.
    Especially now since our new mouthpiece is short.

upload_2022-8-25_12-41-49.jpeg

#10     Aug 25, 2022