American Dream Now American Fairy Tale?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 15, 2008.

1. TheSharpOne is not sharp, and is barely able to add up to one. The fact he has no knowledge of a subject never stopped him from posting.

#11     Jul 10, 2008
  2. is that supposed to hurt me, or are you just trying to say that you are smart and that you have proper knowledge of whatever you talk about?

why don't you tell us what proves something desirable obtained only through putting effort into obtaining it makes it pleasurable

#12     Jul 10, 2008
  3. No, it means that you are NOT smart and rarely have proper knowledge of ANYTHING you talk about.

#13     Jul 11, 2008
  4. yep that is how it is, does it upset you? i'm glad to hear that it does

#14     Jul 11, 2008
  5. All of the people who think the American Dream is dead are lazy and or full of shit.
    --------------------

I agree. It's quite possible the American dream is easier to achieve because there are fewer and fewer people who really will put out the effort that it takes, less competition. The people who get things done in this world recognize this and need quality people. If you're not getting paid what you're worth, learn to negotiate.

#15     Jul 11, 2008
  6. Not at all. As long as we apparently both agree that your posts show you are clueless, then everything is fine.

#16     Jul 11, 2008
  7. how much pressure did you put on yourself trying to keep your cool while posting that, grinding your teeth that's all ha? ya right?

[​IMG]

#17     Jul 11, 2008
  8. gucci

gucci

It's really amazing how an inappropriate and dispensable reckless competition in the economy leads to animosity, blindness and helplessness among its very agents...

#18     Jul 11, 2008
  9. none at all. I try to be patient with imbeciles.

#19     Jul 11, 2008
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

I'll second that...i am living proof of the American dream...a little boy from Cuba thrown on a boat when he was 8 with his bro....If I can do it so can YOU

#20     Jul 11, 2008