American debt

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Drawdown Addict, May 4, 2024.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

If only real conspiracy shit were as elaborate as internet conspiranuts imagination thinks it is.

9-11 guys used everyday box cutter knives. lol

Not directed at any one particular post. But many always fit the bill in this type of topic.

#11     May 4, 2024
  2. mervyn

mervyn

being a us person, everyone goes down with the ship. jesus may or may not come to your aid.

#12     May 4, 2024
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. That interview may have been a career-limiting move.

#13     May 5, 2024
    piezoe likes this.
  4. Now you see why the US is looking more and more like Trudeau's woke-broke Canada...

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 5.25.19 PM.png

#14     May 5, 2024
    murray t turtle and Real Money like this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Woken Record - once again. LOL

#15     May 5, 2024
    piezoe likes this.
  6. DaveV

DaveV

You are confusing 2 things.
    First you are confusing the Deficit (the amount the government spent minus the amount the government received, in the last year) with the Debt (the total of all the yearly deficits).

Second when politicians say that they have reduced the deficit, you would naturally think that meant that this year the government is spending less than last year. What they mean is that at the beginning of the year, they state the total that they will be spending in the coming year. Then after political pressure, they cut some items from this wish list, and claim that they have reduced the deficit.

#16     May 5, 2024
    piezoe and murray t turtle like this.
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

hmmmmm @piezoe

#17     May 5, 2024
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Real food? They have no idea...

#18     May 5, 2024
  9. The 1:21 mark displays the fastest arm movement in the history of world. I wonder what the real question(s) was(were) and what was doctored.

#19     May 6, 2024
    engineering likes this.
  10. %%
    I see your points, they usually tend to be good, but his were to.
    By the way, neither the earth or USa is that fragile='' the [sinking ]ship LOL'':D:D
    No disrespected intended.
    Believe it or not, i like the Fed song, JP singing ''star of wonder, star of light, guide us by they perfect light '' :caution::caution:
    Thanks + I pay cash for ''real '' coffee@ MCD or grocery sore, not on a credit card.:D:D

#20     May 6, 2024