American capitalism is a sham at best.. and SCAM at worst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I'm not pretending to be moderate. I galdly admit I'm a conservative capitalist Republican. [​IMG]

#21     Dec 3, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

*shrug* according to you neither am I. So we've boosted our post count, nothing more.

#22     Dec 3, 2010
  3. Sure they are, they want the state to monopolize most things. Of course Marx said that eventually at some point the state would "wither away", because people would all end up living in perpetual communist utopia because people would all just eventually be motivated by "fairness", "equality", and "goodwill toward mankind", and this would render the state unnecessary. All this only applied to white people, of course.

#23     Dec 3, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Profits are up, never higher, as we've heard, and today we hear that unemployment has crept up. I'd say capitalism is just about working as intended.

#24     Dec 3, 2010
  5. According to me, you're a communist, not a moderate. [​IMG]

#25     Dec 3, 2010
  6. I don't remember Karl Marx saying communism is only for white people. [​IMG]

#26     Dec 3, 2010
  7. Capitalism is not what Obama and the Democrats have been working on. [​IMG]

#27     Dec 3, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Good, 'cause it's fubar.

#28     Dec 3, 2010
  9. Because you read the official version, edited by contemporary Marxists- They were more virulent hateful racists than anyone in the republican party ever dreamed of being:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wCtvMS2XjA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wCtvMS2XjA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#29     Dec 3, 2010
  10. That was cool phenomena! Thanks!
    Marxists, Democrats, KKK, Ricter, all deserve each other. [​IMG]

#30     Dec 4, 2010