American capitalism is a sham at best.. and SCAM at worst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Doh! You got me. In my defense I'm only up one cup of coffee at the moment.

#11     Dec 3, 2010
  2. You communists realize you're free to move to Moscow or Beijing, right? [​IMG]

#12     Dec 3, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

We're already there, thanks. But remember, you're free to move as well. Hmm, where's a good place, now and in the future, for monopolists? Hmm, nowhere methinks.

#13     Dec 3, 2010
  4. Communists are monopolists, you idiot. [​IMG]

#14     Dec 3, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

They're not, by definition, goof.

#15     Dec 3, 2010
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

and the FED man obama RE-appointed (and the democrats RE-confirmed), after claiming change was coming. change he sold many of us (yes, i voted for him in 08) through lies and propaganda.

#16     Dec 3, 2010
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i'd gladly go (back) to moscow. do you realize that there are no entitlements there, and the flat tax rate is 13%? it may have gone up in the last two years, but that's what it was in 08 as far as i remember.

communist? hardly.

#17     Dec 3, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Their flat tax may be 13%, but you'll spend more than you would reasonably guess just getting business done. I can personally attest to the verity of recent studies that found Russia to be the most criminal of the developed world in terms of business. Greasing palms is the only way to move product.

Edit: I believe they qualify for the kleptocracy label.

#18     Dec 3, 2010
  9. Well, I give you credit for not pretending you're a moderate like a lot of your comrades. [​IMG]

#19     Dec 3, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Look who's talking.

#20     Dec 3, 2010