American Billionaire Avoids Multiple Rape Charges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Publisher, Mar 21, 2007.

1. dpt

dpt

Idiot.

Obviously, `Publisher' doesn't know how to read.

[1] The study was statistically significant.

[2] Anyone who is actually still interested should go back and re-read
    what I wrote.

[3] That Modern Jews are a racially uniform group is precisely the
    opposite of my point.

[4] The notion that all Ashkenazi Jews look like Khazars is idiocy.

People are free to search the internet for pictures of people related to
    Khazars. It won't be too hard to find them.

#31     Mar 23, 2007
  2. dpt

dpt

Ha! You're right: good catch thenewguy.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2006/08/14/m1a_EPSTEIN_0814.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_J._Epstein

That's better evidence of the level of `Publisher's `scholarship' than anything I've written here. :p :p :p

#32     Mar 23, 2007
  3. How old was aisha when the prophet muhammed raped her??

9?

Why no mention of the Kennedy crime wave that's been going on for the past 60 years?

#33     Mar 24, 2007

4. Interesting photo. Most Ashkenazis will never date a Shephardic person. Anyone can go onto a jewish dating website and look at the profiles. Most profiles will explicitly state they're looking for Askenazi Jews only.

Obviously within the Jewish community, they themselves differentiate between the two. BTW most Shephardic Jews are anti-zionist. Goes to show who the real Jews are. So what do you think is the real Zionist agenda?

I make a note with interest that not one of the Jewish posters have yet to condemn the behavior of this Weinstein fellow. A very interesting observation.

#34     Mar 24, 2007
  5. Is it just me, or doth dpt seem to be protesting a little too much?

#35     Mar 24, 2007
  6. dpt

dpt

Who do you think are the Jewish posters here?

Do you think you can smell Jews over the internet?

FWIW, I consider Weinstein's behaviour to be despicable.

#36     Mar 24, 2007
  7. dpt

dpt

It's just you.

#37     Mar 24, 2007
  8. Case in point.

#38     Mar 24, 2007

9. I might agree that Arabs are in general nasty people, especially the oil rich ones. I've visited the middle east, and the way they treat their contract third world laborers is abominable. The Koreans come pretty close.

However, back to your assertion:

If your comments are true, why are these guys still in Iran when they're free to leave?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

btw, just for the record before you people paint me as an anti-semite. I'm all for loving the Torah based Jews, seeing what they've been through. But I'm not for Zionism based on the Talmud. ( In fact some of the most vociferous opponents of zionism are Jews)

#39     Mar 25, 2007

10. The supposed "superiority" of the Askenazi is a myth propagated by Jews who pretty much control the entire education network in the English speaking world ( UK, US, Canada, Australia, and the colonies )

In a capitalistic society, we can use a simple econometric model based on financial success of each ethnic group to better guage your supposed notion of ethnic superiority. The theory being that the smartest ethnic group will have the highest median generation of wealth. Some ethnic groups have been in the US longer than others, so historical accumulation would be a moot statistics.

Based on the simple premise above, we will find that the Indian-Americans ( ie from India, as opposed to the native-Indians) have the highest median per capita figure for income generation ( http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/GA08Df04.html )

So in essence, based on a capitalistic metric, Jews are in fact not the most superior, since they've been here about as long as the Anglos and yet their median accumulation rate is lower than the Indian-Americans.

of course, the Jews who do these studies will never tell you their real findings. The real reasons why one ethnic group performs better than another, is NOT because of a higher intellect or some such nonesense. It is because of extraneous factors, the most important being the Mobility quotient. You will find both Jews and Indians have family relations who live in every corner of the world. This makes mobility easier for these groups to take advantage of superior economic environments anywhere. example, during the heydays of Argentina, a vast number of Jews migrated there. Once economic conditions in the US seemed to have better prospects, these jews were able to easily migrate to the US because of their familial ties in the US. Of course, then there is the increased mobility of capital within these groups. These groups are able to take advantage of economic booms sooner because their familial ties allow them to move capital around the globe quite easily and freely. I could go on, but I think my point has been made.

#40     Mar 25, 2007