American al-Qaida Spokesman Urges Attacks in US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Oct 24, 2010.

Will radical Islam, Jews and Christians be at war with each other for millenia?

1. Yes. It may as well be a law of nature.

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No. There will be a defining event that will change everything.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I don't know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't care - I have given up on humanity.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Larson

Larson Guest

Hate is not a weakness.

#11     Oct 25, 2010
  2. ammo

ammo

i'm not disagreeing with you,just mentioning what was shown,they interviewed one of the rwanda murderers,he acted as if it was a normal thing in his past, i'm sure he knew hundreds with the same past, he explained that at the time there was a darkness or cloud over them and they were filled with hatred,the atrocities included cutting open live pregnant women and ripping out and stepping on the fetus,the deaths exceeded 800,000 and were committed with clubs,shovels ,machetes...after the interview he joined his villagers who were working the earth with the same implements...one of the themes thru out was hatred which allowed them to not see the victims as human...this tactic was used by many leaders to define the victims..and excepted by the mobs or armies doing the killing

#12     Oct 26, 2010
  3. This analogy in incorrect as muslims, christians, and jews are all of the same species. Religion was invented by humans and is the most destructive force on the face of the Earth.

#13     Oct 26, 2010
  4. It is not a stretch to hate/kill someone for the simple reason they have the very characteristic that we despise in ourself.

We may be aware or unaware of that fault but it is real. Ever instantly disllike someone for no apparent reason? Check the mirror.

Then of course there always the "red cape" theory (Not sure if there really is a red cape theory or I just made it up) but wave the red cape in front of the bull to make him charge. People wave a red cape, we respond. Why? Well I have another theory on that too, subconscious external triggers. (to be continued, stay tuned...{:>)

So yes, I agree, we are one step out of the cave.

#14     Oct 26, 2010
  5. ammo

ammo

i believe in god on a personal level and find religion raft with faults, believing in god i also believe in the devil, if one were the devil,what better way to turn souls away from god than to create and destroy religion and core beliefs for the masses in the process

#15     Oct 26, 2010