America Wins!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Dec 28, 2003.

1. RS7, in one of your (many) bouts of irrepressible arrogant pretension, you talked up your half-million-dollar real estate sale. I simply challenged you on the cost of your "groutless travertine tile" and you published the name and phone numbers of the person that bought the house (on ET and the world wide web), demanding that I call and verify.

Funny thing is, it turns out that you were fibbing, inter alia, about the sales price. Then, when faced with yet another Monaco/Greg/Cher/Secret-Mission-For-The-State-Department/Tall Tale Debacle, you ranted on for post after post about "stalking, "looking me up in public records," "obsession," etc., etc., etc. Just like you are now.

Here's the point, Loudmouth: go ahead and look up something about max401 or anyone else on ET. You can't. We protect our children, wives and families... unlike you.

RS7, you frequently (every chance you get) divulge where and when you travel, what your wife does for a living, where your children attend college, where you went to school, etc., etc. Not only what kind of car you drive, but exactly who you bought it from. Shockingly, you publish what one of your children drives as well. All from your own pen.

It's obvious: you love to talk about yourself.

Hell, you even post your picture up here so we know what you look like. Do yourself and your family a favor---> SHUTUP!

Fascination/Obsession? Another RS7 self-serving misperception, although you vainly attempt to promote it in your ET "PR" spin," ad nauseum. I simply could care less about you personally. And that's why your "Max is a bad guy" PR is in vain. No one else really cares either. But, Good Lord, you beg for abuse!

#41     Dec 29, 2003
  2. Another typical RS7 conclusion jump. Did you even read the preamble to the video? It spelled the scenario out for you.

The man was not "clearly" drunk. He was not slurring his speech and was not weaving around. It was obviously recorded at the reception and perhaps the Governor of our second largest state had already had a busy and tiring day. To attempt to state the he was "clearly" in a particular state of physiology or mind is clearly a crap comment worthy of only a liberal idiot.

It was an "interview" by a friend of his, someone who was in the Wedding Party, not Sam Donaldson. Insulted his hosts? That was the whole point and intention by he and the "interviewer!" The entire premise was to be tongue-in-cheek. The bride and groom are his close friends.

What was in his glass, RS7? Certainly you don't know. Furthermore, the glass was empty or near so and at the end the Governor is seen tossing the glass back to get the ice. Real impeachment material.

#42     Dec 29, 2003
  3. Never said "Max is a bad guy". In fact, on several occasions I said you were a good guy. Look it up!

This does not negate the fact that you are a mental case.

You are (IMHO) a "good mental case".

Ah, "liberal idiot"...good one. Goes right along with me being called an "asshole" and a "prick" by Pabst because I am not a fan of Bush's. Yet I respect the office, and I respect the man in general. We have had worse Presidents in my lifetime and better. So far he has held up well.

Why are the "conservatives" so full of hate? I don't hate Bush. I don't know too many people who do. But it seems like EVERY conservative officially hates the Clintons. OK, Bill cheated on Hillary. But Hillary is just as hated. Yeah, Bill lied about sex. Again, he is probably the first guy to do it.

Hillary and Bill were guilty of murder, drug smuggling, extortion, etc.....ask Jerry Falwell. Ask Pabst. Ask any of the "True American Patriots". Give me a break!!!!!

All the name calling. All the bullshit allegations. All the outright lies.

This gives "conservatives" a bad name. In fact, in many ways my political views are more to the right of center than to the left. I have voted Republican many many times. But I'd rather be called a "liberal asshole" than be considered a right wing narrow minded know it all. I would be embarrased to be called a conservative. So if I vote for one, I do it in the privacy of the polling booth. It spares me the embarassment of being associated with the likes of Limbaugh, Coulter, Buchanan, and the rest of the scary extremists. And if you don't think they are scary.....that in itself is scary.

Peace,
    :)RS

#43     Dec 29, 2003
  4. Sheesh! Ok, RS7, yes... you never posted the exact words: "Max is a bad guy." However, your negative PR spin is simply damage control to avoid the real issues.
    Wrong. My use of that phrase simply means that you viewed the Bush wedding reception video and believed it to be an in-context interview and seized upon an opportunity to erroneously promote it as such. 1. It was obviously not by the tone of the dialogue and 2. The preface to the video explained its context. Even Maureen Dowd hasn't committed this liberal faux pas (at least as far as this video).

#44     Dec 29, 2003
  5. My ears are burning!:)

Bush is doing a great job and if my commie editors at the Times would let me publish the truth I would recant any un-American, anti-Republican utterance I've ever written. Mark Steyn rules!!!

#45     Dec 29, 2003