America Wins!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Dec 28, 2003.

1. :D

#21     Dec 28, 2003
  2. This thread is too funny :D :D

#22     Dec 28, 2003
  3. When the personal verbal profanity laced attacks begin, the discussion/debate/argument is done.

I don't know about you, but when in person someone starts swearing, ridiculing, or yelling at me, I walk away. It is pointless to continue with someone who is not in control of their emotions.

#23     Dec 28, 2003
  4. Hey, I thought I had an exclusive on RS critiquing...

" 'banal self serving arguments?' Fine words, but what are you talking about? How is anything I said 'self serving?' "

Maybe he means the self serving relates to the opportunity for you to tell us all about yourself again... and that is definitely banal. You're not a bad person RS, but this habit is one of your primary posting trademarks.

#24     Dec 28, 2003
  5. Rogue-ster, you dare be critical of a debating method that is paramount in your own arsenal? Need I repost all your garbage posts that reek of personal attacks and ridicule?

#25     Dec 28, 2003
  6. Up to your old stalking tricks?

Do what you like, why would you think I care?

#26     Dec 28, 2003
  7. Simply my observation of your hypocrite tendancy of a double standard; the pot calling the kettle black.

#27     Dec 28, 2003
  8. Apparently you don't understand the difference between civil criticism between adults and profanity laced tirades of emotionalism.

Keep on watching and stalking max, it appears that is your only talent.

#28     Dec 28, 2003
  9. You? Civil criticism? I think not.

#29     Dec 28, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Nope...now I live almost in Georgia.

But you are drunk with your own self importance.
    Heady elixir that self righteous crap.
    You have absolutely not the slightest idea what I meant by that quip. None at all. You are too busy kissing yourself in the mirror.
    :eek: :eek:

#30     Dec 28, 2003