America Under Attack in Egypt and in Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ripley, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Only an idiot would call islam a religion. islam is a death cult, a totalitarian, evil political system hell bent on destroying anything and everything that stands in its way. The God of islam is a God of hate, torture and murder.

#21     Sep 20, 2012
  2. #22     Sep 20, 2012
  3. #23     Sep 20, 2012

4. You sound like the Nazi propagandists who needed a common enemy in the Jews to rally the unwashed masses to fight a futile war. Now we hear the same shit from zionists bent on global domination and from evangelicals who believe the rapture cometh.

On another note, all religions are shit and evil. And Christianity easily beats all others hands down in the numbers killed in its name. In its heyday, genocide and burning innocent people were a regular days work.

#24     Sep 20, 2012
  5. No, Christianity as well as other religions teach about loving thy neighbors and enemies alike.

Islam on the other hand teaches about blowing up your enemies or the unbelievers so that you can go to paradise with 72 virgins.

#25     Sep 20, 2012

6. Are you sure you know your history? Half the population in scandinavia were killed for refusing to convert to pray to some cross. The reason I left Christianity is because its a relgion that condones slavery, incest and child molestation. You should read the old testament more carefully, its as bad as any other religion. Thou shalt do this and that or else.

On another note, 911 was done using lowlifes from saudi arabia, and enough proof is there to show the saudi ambasadors wife partially funded the lowlifes. I don't hear anyone in the govt wanting to spread democracy to that shit hole. Personally I'd nuke saudi arabia as its the primary country funding all the nutbag global extremists. But then without these extremists how would you sell your hate?

Like every hate monger, I'm sure you probably have your own sick agenda. Sorry to disturb your little hatefest, do carry on.

#26     Sep 20, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

I take it, you don't attend mosque?

#27     Sep 20, 2012
  8. I'm sorry. Christianity or no other "religions" (not including the satanic death cult islam) do not condone any violence or bloodshed in the name of God. The God of Christianity is a God of love, peace and fellowship.

#28     Sep 20, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

some germans were good people during the nazi period. most were indifferent and scared.

#29     Sep 21, 2012
  10. No I'm a little fuzzy on it ,I was a bit young at the time.

#30     Sep 21, 2012