America Under Attack in Egypt and in Libya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ripley, Sep 12, 2012.

1. I heard that he was killed along with 2 ex Navy Seals, who were probably working as private contractors. Who knows what to believe when there is almost no free press. I have heard it was a 4 hour sustained attack.

#11     Sep 20, 2012
  2. I think most Muslims are good people, but the Middle East has always been at war and frankly a shit hole, sorry Israel, but you are well armed and funded, by us, so defend your own self we are bankrupt.

#12     Sep 20, 2012
  3. Majority of the muslims are conquered peoples, and their ancestors were converted into this god foresaken evil cult with a sword on their throats.

Some muslims maybe good people (though most are illiterate), but islam is just a evil, hateful, satanic ideology, that has no place in a civilized society. Majority of the muslims are victims of islam who would break free if it wasn't for the death penalty for the apostates.

#13     Sep 20, 2012
  4. Yes it is. That was a hit, pure and simple. Turn the entire sh*thole into a parking lot. Start with the POS attempting to ingest his cell phone.

Apparently there were two or three Academi contractors with him. Absurd lack of perimeter security. They should have airlifted him as soon as there was any news of unrest.

#14     Sep 20, 2012
  5. Of course. Either you will "accept Allah and embrace Islam"... or YOU WILL BE KILLED!

What does the rest of the world do about that??

Most likely... the Islamists will KILL EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET WHO RESISTS ISLAM. Planet Earth will become "Planet Islam"...

#15     Sep 20, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Really?

#16     Sep 20, 2012
  7. Quran burning at Noon today. Be careful, use a fire pit.

#17     Sep 20, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Wonder where the muslim outrage is, over what muslims are doing in the world?

#18     Sep 20, 2012
  9. Islam has been responsible for the death of more people than any other entity. Over 250 million people have been slaughtered in the name of moon-God allah (including 80 million in India alone). Around 5,000+ or so and growing in the U.S.

#19     Sep 20, 2012
  10. You do remember the Christian Crusades right?

This is why I am agnostic close to aetheist. Because formalized religion divides people.

#20     Sep 20, 2012