America this.. america that..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by simon1080, Sep 22, 2008.

1. I guess all those that start 10,000 threads /day .. economy is going to hell..

paulson this..

inflation that.

lol

#21     Sep 22, 2008
  2. btw:

On this thread.. the market for any dumb remarks / imaginative responces is illiquid.

Not even 5 cents on the dollar for distressed comments!

There is no Hank Paulson or federal reserve in my thread so you "island owning" subprimers (aka wareco) can fu&*^ off!

#22     Sep 22, 2008
  3. people like you are a waste of air and space

whether one is to blame personally or not for this crisis (I'm not), what goes down the drain are the sacrifices of some really great people in the history of this country

a concept completely over your head

#23     Sep 22, 2008

4. What is a waste of space is ignorant idiots like you truthfully.

And unfortunately there is one too many of you in this country and thats the problem.

I didn't run this country into shits... You moron baby boomers did... LIke I previously mentioned buying up assets you can't afford.

People my age were the ones that started the dot com boom brought the country trillions of dollars in foreign investments... and you idiots just took it and put one leg on the left shoulder of that surplus .. one leg on the right shoulder.. and took a big shit on it and drove us into record deficits.

What the hell have you old turds done? Besides getting your diapers changed with our tax dollars?

NEXT!!!

#24     Sep 22, 2008
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Agree 100%.

The Market is not a slot machine that pays endlessly.

The American Public has been duped (yet again) by the broader financial Industry that Stocks promise endless pastuers of milk and honey.

The Market is a raging beast that is Governed and Directed by Forces much larger and more self-interested than the simple-minded Public could even contemplate.

The Federal Reserve, Money Supply, Asset Inflation and Real Returns constitute grade 1 diction not even in their lexicon.

Unfortunately, the Public will take it up the ass yet again and their pensions and 401k's foolishly leveraged 100% in DJIA Etf's or NAZ stocks will get raped by Real Traders who know the score.

Americas standard of living has been in decline for a while. And will continue to do so.

Either way, the Market Economy is fundamentally screwed. Plunge Protect the DOW to 15K and consumption will fall off as Gas and Bread goes through the roof. Or let the market revert to mean, crash, and Mom and Pop work till their 85.

Still, we've got 60 Trillion in unfunded liabilities nobody wants to even broach.

This is what happens when Citizen Statesmen turn into sheep and relegate their stewardship to lifelong Politicians who only care about re-election.

These are the same politicians that assume the FED has a reserve and use it Liberally when any contrived crisis or war threatens their popularity.

Solving every Moral Hazard, with a Larger Moral Hazard will ultimately bankrupt the Country.

Only so much money can be printed until critical mass is reached, bonds are dumped, dollar tanks, debt financing goes to zero, inflation through the roof, debt interest consumes >100% of tax revenue.

Then we'll be really fucked.

The answer to this mess is not another Moral Hazard.

The answer is to let everyone go tits up - Banks, Wallstreet, Mortgage peddlers, and 401K Pensioneers sipping on Pena Colladas in their ratty 2-bedroom in boca Raton.

Both business and Joe Public investors need a serious beat down to ever prevent this kind of shit from happening again.

Every couple Generations, the Market needs a good house cleaning to remind future generations not to fuck around with it.

Caveat Emptor.

#25     Sep 22, 2008

6. Amen brother..

Now only if these fools could understand that! But they will refuse to.

And that is the reason why our core problems won't be fixed for at least a generation or two.

#26     Sep 22, 2008
  7. We gave birth to you ungrateful shits.

#27     Sep 22, 2008

8. If my parents were half as stupid and socially irresponsible as majority of you subprimers.. I would personally hang myself, but they are not.

They live within their means by far... like everybody should....

Enough out of you subprimers!!

Im off for dinner!

ta ta

#28     Sep 23, 2008
  9. nasdorq

nasdorq

Next?? You think you're on fire here, smoking everyone in your way? You're like the drunk guy on the dance floor who feels like Hammer while he bites his lower lip. Take your juvenile insults elsewhere.

Hate is an excuse for your unhappiness with your own life. If you can remind yourself that everytime you find yourself spewing vitriol or raging against things you have no control over, you will be better off, and might even grow up a little.

#29     Sep 23, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

I'm not happy about it. Don't get me wrong.

Its absolutely Criminal Wallstreet jeopardized the Boomers Generational Nest Egg earned through hard work and sacrifice.

However, the Boomers were stupid and conned.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Inflating things to 0 might stave off some future portfolio loss. But will absolutely sacrifice this generations living standard and promise for new growth.

America is fucked. Fundamentally, there is nothing propping it up. Every sector that was ever a bulwark for growth and wealth has been exported. Entitlements are through teh roof. And the only thing we make now is War and Debt.

The situation and our demise is much bigger than an M3 chart or debt-to-equity graph. But if we focus entirely on economics for a moment, as our single-minded Socializt-Stazi proponents would have us do, then yea, things are just as dire.

All that money to bailout Wallstreet and Retirees comes directly from the Countrys Savings through currency debasement. That 2 Trillion will get stolen and wasted in propping over-valued assets at their over-valued levels instead of having the short side profit from its tank, then reinvest that capital into new viable industries that would add to job, wage and GDP Growth.

Capital mobility from one underperfoming asset to a more efficient and profitable one is the essence of Free Market Growth and something that is ultimately thwarted when Government prevents bad assets (and their cohorts) from going under and profiting wise speculators and funds from reinvesting that "destroyed" wealth into more productive avenues.

#30     Sep 23, 2008