America is about to have its first Native American president!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Yeh sure. Can't wait to hear about how the experience of an unknown Secretary of Housing will transform America.

Not sayin you should ignore that tingle up your leg. Just talkin about me.

#51     Jan 2, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

If you want to transform America there’s worse places to start than housing.

Anyway Castro is better than you think, not an A list candidate but certainly in the running for veep.

#52     Jan 2, 2019
  3. Sure, and who knows. He might decide to up his game a little in the next few months by having his private parts cut off and then start wearing a dress.

What golden package that would be for a dem candidate, eh? Give the party what it wants to see. And maybe he could work out a deal with Beto, who is in serious need of a set of balls.

It's all good.

#53     Jan 2, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

I don’t get this thing with Beto and calling him a woman. I get the feeling Beto would have smacked the taste out of your mouth ten years ago then he got married and settled down.

I say good for him.

#54     Jan 2, 2019

5. He's a white woman at that.

[​IMG]

#55     Jan 2, 2019
  6. DTB2

DTB2

Sounds like he was a real ass kicker, I tell ya.

Following college, O'Rourke worked as a live-in nanny for a family in Manhattan, then at Hedley's Humpers as an art mover, before working with his uncle at a startup Internet service provider.[18][38] During this time, he fell into a depression, unsure of what to do with his life.

#56     Jan 2, 2019
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

It seems to be standard for you to publicly attack successful women with this kind of bs; she's a far more capable and accomplished person then you will ever be. You lack the mental capacity to truly judge the suitability of future leaders in any meaningful way. There is no point to your ideas other then to highlight your ignorance and perhaps suggest education should be a new priority in today's US.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    #57     Jan 2, 2019
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

TreeFrog likely got his ass kicked numerous times in his younger days. There is an underlying level of hatred behind most of his ideas and he's too damn ignorant to understand how he portrays himself to the world. It would be interesting to study guys like him to determine the root causes of his mediocre ideas ( be it his parents, his community, his schooling, hard to say ); I am always surprised by the lack of education some of these Americans have that post here.

What I would note is that women took a much higher level of participation and interest in the US mid term elections and that was the #1 story on that vote. Trump perhaps is the vessel to a better place for the US but not in the expected fashion and not in a straight line.

#58     Jan 2, 2019

9. Another example of the chromosome breakage and gene-pool weakening among the libs.

Years ago, Texas boys did not grow up to be nannies.

#59     Jan 2, 2019
    DTB2 likes this.
  10. Tom B

Tom B

The tragic “Elizabeth Warren being very authentic and having a beer on Instagram” clip

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    #60     Jan 2, 2019