America is about to have its first Native American president!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Dec 31, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

#31     Jan 1, 2019
    MoneyMatthew and elderado like this.
  2. Funny how the right never deal with what Warren actually says and does, which is 100% correct. But they are simply too simple to deal with it. Instead they amuse themselves with red herrings.

#32     Jan 1, 2019

3. Shouldn't that be "redskin" herrings?

#33     Jan 1, 2019

4. OK funny, but again, not a thought or comment on what she is really saying and doing and stands for,

Maybe you are afraid of a woman that is much, much smarter than you are. Maybe you are really an insecure male.

What specifically that she is saying that you think is wrong?

#34     Jan 1, 2019
  5. Sure, nothing like recycling the same line of bull that helped Hillary to stay in denial until she lost. Meanwhile, in the primary all the young progressive women voted for an old white guy, named Bernie.

So how are those polls for Fauxco looking in regard to the black vote? I think they would need to be negative numbers to be any lower.

But that's fine. All her problems will just be due to people like me, rather than lack of support among dems. We have seen all of that in Hillary 1.0 when she lost to Obama and then again in Hillary 2.0 when she needed excused for losing to Trump- so you and Fauxco want to start in right out of the gate by recycling all that tripe, then fine.

Looks like we should all be prepared to get a lecture from her -and her bootlickers such as you- that if we were only smarter she would be doing better in the polls. Yep, as I said, Hillary 3.0 coming right up. Women wont vote for her because their husbands told them not to vote for a woman. Meanwhile all the women voted for another woman.

Get back to me on that polling data for Warren in regard to support among blacks. I wonder if you will argue that blacks are all intimated by smart people like Warren. Yeh, that's it.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    #35     Jan 1, 2019
  6. Ok, but you still haven't said anything about her viewpoints/efforts/concerns etc.

Do you know anything about what she thinks and wants?

What position of her's do you disagree with. Consumer protection?

#36     Jan 1, 2019
  7. The Whiteys don't vote based on issues, they vote for the best dog whistle.

#37     Jan 1, 2019
  8. Let's get real. Shall we? She is not a new face on the block. And her bitched out, spazzy, whiny, little face has been around for a long time. Not interested.

Go down through the list of what she supports and does not support and assume that we are not in agreement. -see list below as a reminder. In any case, she is running her campaign not me. It is her job to go from being a lackluster drone to reaching out and winning people over- versus your Hillary approach which is start chastising people for not being interested in her. If you think you have a little hidden gem there, then go for it. I have seen more than enough of her and listened to more than enough of her to satisfy my interest. But, again, if you are still getting the tingle up the leg, go for it.

Forget about me. Work on getting the demtards interested in her. Unless you are Hillary, no one thinks I am responsible for dems either being interested or not interested in her.

How you coming on that poll data showing black support for her or lack thereof?

Fauxcohontis's answers to questions about her positions:

Yes [​IMG] Education: Do you support requiring states to adopt federal education standards? [​IMG]
    Yes [​IMG] Energy & Environment: Do you support government funding for the development of renewable energy (e.g. solar, wind, thermal)? [​IMG]
    Yes [​IMG] Energy & Environment: Do you support the federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions? [​IMG]
    Yes [​IMG] Guns: Do you generally support gun-control legislation? [​IMG]
    No [​IMG] Health Care: Do you support repealing the 2010 Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare")? [​IMG]
    No [​IMG] Immigration: Do you support the construction of a wall along the Mexican border? [​IMG]
    No [​IMG] Immigration: Do you support requiring immigrants who are unlawfully present to return to their country of origin before they are eligible for citizenship? [​IMG]
    Yes [​IMG] Marijuana: Do you support the legalization of marijuana for recreational purposes? [​IMG]
    No [​IMG] National Security: Should the United States use military force in order to prevent governments hostile to the U.S. from possessing a nuclear weapon? [​IMG]
    No [​IMG] National Security: Do you support increased American intervention in Middle Eastern conflicts beyond air support?

#38     Jan 1, 2019

9. Well I propose that if you if disagree with her positions that there is something wrong with you. Do you really want some states teaching creationism and others some other nonsense? No gun controls? Really? Legalize pot? Why not? More ME wars and deaths? Why? And you don't believe the science about AGW?

She is correct. If you think she is wrong, then really it's you who are wrong, not her. Your comment about her "bitched out face" is telling.

#39     Jan 1, 2019
  10. I see. So first, I was not smart enough to be able to understand someone with a great big mind like Warren. Then it was questioning whether I even knew what her positions were, to which I responded by listing her positions in detail, and that not working, you have "progressed" to arguing that it is my problem if I disagree with her.

I will let you go by restating what I have stated before: You are picking up where Hillary left off which is to argue that it is not her fault that she is not liked, it is the fault of low intelligence, deplorables such as myself. Yeh, that's a winning strategy- NOT. She ended out by just flat out trying to badger people into liking her - just as you are trying to badger me unto liking Fauxco rather that accept the fact that she has likeability problem that goes with her and is hers to fix, not the deplorables.

And yes, Fauxco, Corey Booker, Gillibrand, and Kamala Harris have no approach or presence beyond just bitched-out, scratchiness, and being publicity hounds. That is why- probably- Amy Klobuchar- although unknown- will probably get at least some attention before the process is over. Although a lefty, she is Minnesota nice and has some interest in topics such as health care reform and internet privacy that will get traction and at least is new enough to not be considered a turd warmed over like Warren and some others.

Stop defending the losers and seek out a new crop. That is the way forward for your ilk. Badgering voters such as myself about being deplorables who are too stupid to like your candidates is just Hillaryesque. ie. the way to be a loser. Warren's problem is that not enough dems will warm up to her- not that I dont warm up to her. See if you can spot the difference there.

It is of zero concern to me if you are or are not excited about Warren. Her campaign- not mine. Do what floats your boat but dont blame it on me if your boat takes on water because Warren is in it.

I will leave it there.

#40     Jan 1, 2019