America has second worst newborn death rate in modern world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 9, 2006.

1. jem

jem

Response 2.5 and response 3 from troll play book.

#41     May 11, 2006
  2. Non sequitur.

Are you drinking jem?

#42     May 11, 2006
  3. jem

jem

This is where troll play number 4 comes in.

Zzz types a something non responsive and then types

lol.

#4 -- Troll must have last response in any conversation.

P.S. not drinking tonight. My wife's is working in the NICU and I have to watch the kids.

#43     May 11, 2006
  4. See previous...

#44     May 11, 2006
  5. So can you prove that our government is not offering pre-natal care to mothers that need it? Everyday there are advertisements about pre-natal care that offer assistance to mothers who are unable to afford it on their own. I have already mentioned this before. I think what hapaboy said about you going in circles is correct. You still haven't pointed out how more money towards health care is going to fix this problem. If you can prove that the government is making a concerted effort to keep mothers from getting pre-natal care, then we can examine that. Otherwise, we all have to understand that this has nothing to do with your concern about infant mortality, and everything to do with your attempt just to smear the president.

#45     May 11, 2006
  6. Your question of why American women are taking the risks they are is a valid one. I wonder that myself. The guy who lives with his parents next door to my father just had a baby with his girlfriend and she is a speed addict. The baby was born premature, with a low birth weight and is unhealthy. Why would she do this to her baby. Why would she even get pregnant when she knows she has a problem.

You are speculating though when you say it is other factors that influence the mortality rates, or you are unwilling to give us some evidence to support your claim.

Also, you blame society for the problem when really it starts at home. If you have trouble supporting yourself, why would you bring a child into this world in the first place.

#46     May 11, 2006
  7. "If you can prove that the government is making a concerted effort to keep mothers from getting pre-natal care, then we can examine that."

I said the goverment is preventing expectant mothers from getting prenatal health care?

I sure would love to see that quote....

With your tongue in Bush's ass, suggesting my concern is to smear Bush and not see that we have better health care and support for expectant mothers is par for the course of the right wingers....

I can just as easily apply the same idiot logic, and say, supported by the fact that right wingers cry for the unborn, yet do little about prenatal care, that you care not for the death of babies, but just want to defend Bush...

What is most shocking, and of course par for the course, is absolutely no compassion, no concern, nor any real car for the fact that we have so many babies die after childbirth from the right wing, you know, the party of the "compassionate" conservative.

Not one person from the ET right has said, "ya, that is terrible, that is a problem, and you know, as good Christians, we have to do something about it...."

I said we need to do a better job helping expectant mothers, and your response is this garbage?

Oy vey....

#47     May 11, 2006
  8. Making light conversation calling for anothers child to be the victim of a sexual predator is nothing short of compassionate, eh Z???

#48     May 11, 2006
  9. This is not about me?

Or is it all about me for you?

Are you so fixated on me that you can't see the issues of newborn death rates, and the relative lack of concern by the right wing?

Man, if you are really as fixated on me, that you don't give a rat's ass about a real problem in society...well, there are not words to describe how pathetic you are....

#49     May 11, 2006
  10. No. This is simply about the dozen or so posters (including me) that question your continued hypocrisy. Instead of answers, we get personal attacks or better yet our post deleted!

I do appreciate a response this time rather than the usual...
    Z10 - Click > Your Account > Private Messaging > resinate > "Could you help me out again... thanks".

#50     May 11, 2006