America has become 1 big trailor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Steelhead, Feb 22, 2007.

1. I'll tell you at 6' 237 and a 315lb power clean, they better be damn glad I'm not her boyfriend.. I'd probably me the most hated guy in Hollywood.. You get ONE warning with me.. that's it.... I'd wear a shirt saying "My Attorney is Better than Yours"

Those chicks are nothing!!

Who wants to come down to South Beach with me this spring and see some REAL hot women??

#11     Feb 23, 2007
  2. And I think the smartest thing to ever come out of Britney's mouth was K-Fed's schlong.. and that ain't sayin' much.....

#12     Feb 23, 2007
  3. I'm in a blue state.

Don't believe the myth that everyone in a red state is a backwards goober. It's not true.

There are many, many enlightened people I've met while traveling in the south.

#13     Feb 23, 2007
  4. Sam321

Sam321

Stupid as stupid does also applies to Blue Staters. Ever heard of a guy named John Kerry?

Talk about stupid: Blue Staters believe the Legislative and Judicial branches should lead the country, and never the Executive Branch. The Founders are spinning in their graves.

#14     Feb 23, 2007
  5. The insidious and malignant irony lost on many of course is that America began this March of Folly in Iraq under the pretense of keeping Chemical and Nuclear weapons from being used.

Now that Chemical component weapons are being used with impunity America merely watches and masturbates while Hemorrhaging lives, blood and treasure into the abyss.

God Damn I'm a proud American.
    (vomit)

BTW and OT: If you can make in donation at all to Tyler and his family it would be most welcomed. Thank You

http://www.ninaberman.com/index3.php?pag=prt&dir=marine

#15     Feb 23, 2007
  6. #16     Feb 23, 2007
  7. Did you ever hear about the profound concept of 3 separate, but equal, branches of government?

Or checks and balances?

Sheesh...

#17     Feb 23, 2007
  8. Sam321

Sam321

I not only heard about it, I understand it. Do you? I bet you don't.

Funny how every time Bush uses his 1/3 power legally the Blue Staters poop in their pants. Too many old fart baby boomers stuck in Vietnam and Watergate and poop in their pants every time the Executive Branch actually flexes its muscle.

#18     Feb 23, 2007
  9. Checks and balances: (Wikipedia) Separation of powers, a term coined by French political Enlightenment thinker Baron de Montesquieu, is a model for the governance of democratic states.

Under this model the state is divided into branches, and each branch of the state has separate and independent powers and areas of responsibility. But this is only half the story, as each branch is also able to place specified restraints on the powers exerted by the other branches. The normal division of branches is into the executive (or government), the legislative, and the judicial. The US system refers to the branches as "branches of government", while some systems use "government" to describe the executive.

Proponents of separation of powers believe that it protects democracy and forestalls tyranny; opponents of separation of powers point out that, regardless of whether it accomplishes this end, that it also slows down the process of governing, and/or promotes executive dictatorship and unaccountability, and the marginalization of the legislature.

No democratic system exists with an absolute separation of powers or an absolute lack of separation of powers. Nonetheless some systems are clearly founded on the principle of separation of powers while others are clearly based on a mingling of powers.

To sum this up.. Checks and balances in real life would be to have all 3 types of women, a redhead (Lindsay Lohan) a blonde (Pam Anderson), and a Brunette (Jessica Alba) all naked in my bed at night begging for my manliness to caress their "lovely lady lumps" so there's no discrimination to be had amongst the ladies. AFter all, there's plenty of me to go around.. :) However, due to the facts of life, I should be content with at least one of these ladies in such a manner. Should this event ever occur my "little people," them patriotic bastards, would be delighted to stick BEHIND the nation and support its acquisition of ASSets....

#19     Feb 23, 2007
  10. Dr,

Wheres the tab to donate to that Devil Dog and his family? All I saw were the pics. And I nearly started crying for that brother Marine...

Semper Fidelis

#20     Feb 23, 2007