America has become 1 big trailor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Steelhead, Feb 22, 2007.

1. anna nicole and britney lead story

iran defiance in nuke showdown secondary

www.cnn.com

2. maxpi

maxpi

The big money guys that run everything have Iran all under control and are scheming to make a zillion dollars out of the situation. Meanwhile we are supposed to be worrying about all this shit? Worry cuts into your ability to think and remember, not worth it.

Don't worry, be happy, think about getting a big hug from Brittany, it would make it all better.

3. LOL

4. I haven't read a newspaper or watched a news program in months. Just read few political blogs by people in the know.

And i`m a happier man for it...try it for a week...

5. Arnie

Arnie

That is so true. I will never foget one of the happiest times of my life. I had just moved to Fla, didn't read a paper or watch TV for months. It was pure bliss. People get all caught up in things that they really have no control over and that probably have way less impact on their daily lived than they care to admit. I view the news, especially polital news, as a spectator sport that is good only for laughs. :D

6. Let's not forget about the chemical weapons the insurgents are using in Iraq.

Not a big deal I guess but when some ugly girl who sings shitty songs shaves her head it's huge news.

7. Sam321

Sam321

Interesting how the blue-state-Democrat-brown-nosing journalists are so obsessed with her.

8. Oh, Red State white trash drama sells, even in Blue States...

Almost everyone rubbernecks when they see a train-wreck style crash on the freeway...

Yep, stupid is as stupid does, Red Staters are experts in that...

""Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."

Britney Spears

9. America has devolved into junk food news, with Anna Nicole and Brittany trumping the state of our educational system and massive government and trade deficits as news du jour.

Very, very sad.

#10     Feb 23, 2007