America Get Your Gun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 7, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution guarantees us the right to bear arms to PROTECT OURSELVES... INCLUDING AGAINST OUR OWN GOVERNMENT...

Anyone who opposes the 2nd Amendment... SHOULD BE SHOT!!

#11     Nov 7, 2008
  2. TGregg

TGregg

There's no question that if swimming pools were invented today, the feds would pretty much eliminate them.

After all, they are filled with that nasty Dihydroxide. Stuff is everywhere.

#12     Nov 7, 2008
  3. I do not think guns should be outlawed. First of all look at Canada, more guns per population yet count the death rate.

The issue here is not guns but parenting and our society. Guns do not kill people, people kill people.

Dahmer did not use a gun when he killed people.

#13     Nov 7, 2008
  4. let's arm every American with a bazooka then we'll all be safe..

from what??

what kind of twisted macabre logic is that :eek:

#14     Nov 8, 2008
  5. The supreme court has settled the gun issue. Relax, rednecks.
    I don't have a weapon, neither do I understand the "fun" of it, but I do wholeheartedly support the 2nd amendment, rednecks should be allowed to have as many weapons as they want... including semi, full automatic, and even missiles as far as I'm concerned.
    Guns don't kill, people kill. You can kill people with your car, right ?
    By

#15     Nov 8, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Obama and his crew want to Ban firearms.

Just like douche bag Clinton.

Warms my heart to see millions of Americans oiling their new AR-17's.

This shit makes me fucking sick.

All the Obama Retards are brainwashed 100%>

Its scary.

#16     Nov 8, 2008
  7. achilles28

achilles28

By a 5 to 4 vote.

Obama gets to nominate 2 left-wing Constitution Haters to the Bench.

And thats assuming they go for a soft kill.

#17     Nov 8, 2008
  8. What's really disconcerting is that judges are supposed to uphold the Constitution above all else. This includes personal beliefs and ideas.

Too often both sides of the political spectrum feel that judges should be selected based on their political and personal beliefs. Unfortunately, the masses agree with the politicians.

#18     Nov 8, 2008
  9. I do not own a weapon, other than my fists of fury, which at my age ain't so furious anymore. I do not support hunting for sport. Having been both the hunter and the hunted I sympathize with the animals. Hunting for food is OK. All that said, I fully support the right to bear arms. Why? Because ya' just never know when we're going to need to take drastic measures to protect ourselves from this f'n government of ours, or the criminals that they allow to run free.

#19     Nov 8, 2008
  10. all you gotta do is arm all

:p :p :p

if everyone is armed no one will dare to pull out no rod.. is this the absurd logic for quick & easy personal weapon ownership??

haven't we learned a thing in last 40 yrs??

#20     Nov 8, 2008