America DEBT FREE in 2 years

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dalailama, Aug 27, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Evidence? YOU provide evidence that Krispy Cream donut slingers make more than your pre-WTO factory worker. Thanks.

As far as the 'strong economy' goes. We're swimming in a gigantic sea of credit. No appreciable supply side innovation here, save one - overseas outsourcing!

I can't think of a better way to forge an unshakable national economy than destroying it - one factory at a time..

#51     Aug 28, 2007
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Hard proof of what?

That manufacturing is the nerve center for R&D and engineering? Look it up. White papers.

The rest is just simple economics.

Industrialized countries flip the same dollar exponentially more times than a service-based import economy.

The result is far more Americans employed for every dollar spent. This comes in real handy when the economy tanks.

If American enterprise had automated instead of outsourced (without Union interference, of course) we'd be the China of the world - except with robotics and process technology LIGHT YEARS ahead of the competition.

Sure, manufacturing jobs would decline. But thats infinitely better than building a Communist SuperPower with our own wealth. Isn't it?

Where do you think the whole Free Trade push originated?

#52     Aug 28, 2007
  3. achilles28

achilles28

They play real nice, don't they? :p

#53     Aug 28, 2007
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Because we're going to crash and burn soon!!!

America is like a massive super tanker doing 60 knots towards a rocky coast.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGpY2hw7ao8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGpY2hw7ao8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#54     Aug 28, 2007
  5. In which case my post was, in fact, relevant. Relevant, that is, to this crash & burn nonsense.
    This is adolescent teen depression stuff: oooh, the world is against me, so I hope the whole world goes to hell. That way they'll recognize that I was a genius for, for...
    Well, something. I'm sure you're all unrecognized geniuses, each in your own unique way.
    Also, my wife informs me it's a full moon, and a big fat one at that. Bear phases & full moons seem to bring out the...special folks.

#56     Aug 28, 2007
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Right.

You've got respectable politicians and the chief Comptroller talking bankruptcy, and you're diagnosis? A stubborn case of teenage narcissism.

Well put, Dr.

At least the Bankers are skimming the cream off our fiat dollars.

#57     Aug 28, 2007
  7. tyler19

tyler19

8. Razor

Razor

#59     Aug 28, 2007
  9. First you say this:

...and then you say this:

...but, you expect to be taken seriously.
    When next you decide to grace us with an opinion, figure out whether you want to defend it, or its opposite. I realize that anything that proves that America's been taken over by big city bankers and...others, is stuff you'll swallow down whole, but at least think for a second before you regurgitate it.

#60     Aug 28, 2007