Amazon rumor sends Bitcoin surging to record highs

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by truetype, Oct 13, 2017.

1. truetype

truetype

2. Sprout

Sprout

3. If amzn accepts btc then its worth 50,000 each at the very least.

If my corner Bodega will take it, then , 100k.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I advocated this years ago, but Amazon should have come out with its own coin with a minimum guarantee and distributed among its members, easily killing bitcoin.

5. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

You guys make me sick with all this positive bitcoin talk now. Biggest turncoats I've ever come across in my life.

6. just21

just21

I don't think Amazon will ever take bitcoin as it will put them in competition with the US dollar and the US government will stop them expanding/break it up. They did bring Amazon coin out in 2013 for buying games on their tablets but it seems to have died.

7. Agree, Amazon is a monster company, great projects, huge revenues, and good image. They don't need support a questionable currency and generate conflict with the governments.

piezoe likes this.
  8. Adding BTC doesn't make sense for Amazon. It would be a drop in the bucket compared with their total revenue and would just draw controversy.

BTW you can already buy things on Amazon with BTC through purse.io.

Sprout and piezoe like this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

1. Whom are you talking to? On ET there were always 2 groups concerning cryptos.
    2. One can't change his mind?
    3. Bitcoin is perfect for TRADING assuming you are a TRADER. You don't have to love something but as long as it moves, you can trade it.
    4. Oh yes, go fuck yourself with your judgemental attitude. :)

Cuddles and lovethetrade like this.
  10. DeltaRisk

DeltaRisk

Very interesting..

#10     Oct 14, 2017