Amazon (long term traders) Warning!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bali_survivor, Nov 28, 2003.

1. MrDinky

I mentioned at the beginning of the tread that just like experienced traders pick up on subtleties so do I as an IT person.

It were these subtleties that enabled me to do projects for businesses and charge the fees that I did. ( And those were the payoffs for creating an estimated 800M additional cashflow or a 40M extra net profit. )

It is not only the download, it are a whole range of items that I have noticed.

Further this post has been most enlightening in human psychology and why many aspiring traders fail. They wallop in their negativity and jealousy and do not want to take advantage of something that may save them money or improve their bottom line. Seems the go through life with eyeblinkers on.

As such I have decided that it is no use in preaching to the un-initiated and am leaving this board. Life is too short to put up with negativity on an extended basis as much as I would like to help others.

I want to thank those that are not participating in this negativity and admire you for coping with it.

Peace

(Do not feed the trolls, the trolls live of negativity)

#21     Dec 1, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Eyeblinkers? If anything, this whole thread has been a testament to self-deception.

I've ordered from Amazon for years and have never had a single problem. When they began their "super-saver" shipping option, I took advantage of it, but they invariably went ahead and sent the items right away as if full rates were being paid. And if one item wasn't ready, they'd go ahead and send what they had at no extra charge.

Bali needs to get a life.

#22     Dec 1, 2003