Amazon "Jeff" Prime

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Visaria

Visaria

Lol....he's not on peds....still looks like he has a bit of a gut tbh

Edit...actually his physique is pretty awful...fat arms, man boobs and a gut.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    #31     Nov 24, 2017
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Bit tongue in cheek given his age and decrease in testosterone past your 30's. His physique is obviously possible at that age without help, but he's got enough money to take shortcuts if he wanted to.

Also shocked at his chimp arms... Could have had a hell of a jab with that reach.

#32     Nov 24, 2017
  3. Visaria

Visaria

What nonsense...I've guys in my gym who are in their seventies(!) who have a 6 pack and could beat the crap out of me (even though i'm decades younger and have a good physique).

#33     Nov 25, 2017
    Cuddles likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'd peg steroid use at around 25% for your average serious lifter. Of those, maybe 5% will openly admit it.

#34     Nov 25, 2017
  5. Visaria

Visaria

If he took AAS*, then it's a bad job...he should fire and sue his supervisor.

I think he just started lifting weights and over ate which would explain why he's fat.

*Perhaps he logged into his account, bought them off Amazon marketplace and bought vetinerary grade rofl

#35     Nov 25, 2017
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

#36     Nov 26, 2017
  7. Visaria

Visaria

Now he's the richest dude in the world (and pekelo thinks he's the sexiest as well lol), he can afford quality dietary and fitness instruction.

#37     Nov 27, 2017
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Interesting conversation with the Bezos brothers:

#38     Nov 27, 2017
  9. Overnight

Overnight

He has unrealized profit of being the richest... that is not the same. When he sells all his shares at current asking price, THEN he will be richest person in the world. I could easily be the richest person in the world on my paper account. Does not make it so unless it is live. It sux being him in a way, because he has all that wealth locked up in the shares. If he wants to sell ALL of his holdings, other investors will see that and think he is dumping the stock on some insider news. That would cause others to want to sell based on speculation, which further sinks the stock price, which pisses off stockholders, which causes analysts to downgrade stock, which leads to further sell-offs.

So now the share price is plummeting just because he wants to cash out.

When he finally dumps all of his shares, he won't be the richest man on paper anymore, but will surely have a ton of cash to play with.

I wonder if he still has to pay the $100 per year or whatever it is for Prime?

If he sees a penny in the street does he pick it up, or does he use rolls of $100 bills for kindling?

These guys are so over the top, as are the reporters of these stories.

#39     Nov 27, 2017
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#40     Nov 27, 2017
    Baron likes this.